Three Months Later/Locked Away/Tests

Avengers P.O.V

Nick Fury walked into the bunker, throwing a file on the long, metal table, multiple pairs of eyes looking up at him. Bruce sighed, and asked,"What's that, Director Fury? Hopefully not more Accords or paperwork for us to sign." Natasha looked through the file slowly, then at Fury."You found her?" Fury said,"What we think is her, yes. There's a heavily guarded bunker in Southern Russia, that no civilians are allowed to go near, and it has state of the art high tech weaponry. We managed to get one of our best S.H.I.E.L.D. agents inside, and this is everything she found about a young woman brought there three months ago." Sam looked through the file."Same height, same age, same weight and blood type. Could definitely be Jamie Thompson." Wanda carefully looked through the file, and asked,"What does this number mean?" She pointed at a barcode. Fury said,"That is a number that was assigned to her when she was brought in. It has her ranked at high level priority, and class one danger risk. It means that she's dangerous to others. She's being kept in isolation right now." He pressed a button on a console, and a video popped up of a white room, with no windows and one re-enforced steel door, and a young woman with long black hair sitting in a corner, writing on the wall. Fury zoomed in on the wall."See those marks? She's counting the days she's been in there. Three months exactly. Keep watching, because here's where it gets interesting." A woman in a nurse's outfit walked into the room, the door slamming shut and locking behind her, and she called,"Zero Two Five Nine Seven Three, it's time for another dose of your medication. It'll help with the seizures." The woman stopped marking on the wall, and whispered,"That's not my name..Leave me alone.." The woman got closer, holding out a needle."This won't hurt a bit-" Suddenly, the camera went black, and when it came back on, the woman was dead on the floor, her neck broken, and the young woman was seizing on the floor. Fury pauses the video, and said,"The door was locked from the outside, there was no one but the two of them in the room, and if you notice, that black haired girl didn't move from her spot. She's in the exact same place. So how did she kill that nurse? Our agent doesn't even know."

He switched to another video."This was taken right after that." It showed the young woman strapped down to a bed, and doctors injecting some blue liquid into her. The woman started screaming and twitching, and Fury paused it as the video showed her face."You tell me..Jamie Thompson?" Wanda shook a bit."Yes..That's Jamie. I know the place she is being held. Me and my brother were held there, when they experimented on us." Natasha looked at her, and sighed."We'll help her, Wanda..I promise. We'll get her out of there." Wanda nodded, and whispered,"This is all my fault. She was taken because of me. If I had moved faster, or been a bit closer, I could have saved her. And now, those men..They've done things to her. Horrible things, like they did to me and Pietro." Sam nodded, and stood. "Okay..Let's gear up and go. We can take the jet. The sooner we get her out of there, the better. Natasha, you and Clint will have to take out the guards. Tony and Bruce can hack the security system. Everyone else will be with me and Wanda. And remember, we have no idea what they did to her or what to expect. It might get messy. Barnes, you'll take point with Wanda when we get inside. Pretty sure H.Y.D.R.A. had something to do with this." They all nodded, and stood, gearing up.

                  Jamie's P.O.V.

      I sat quietly inside my white walled prison, counting yet another day that I was left alone, and sighed. I gripped my head tightly with both hands as it throbbed, and shook. "Damn it..Not again." The whole room started spinning, and a ringing sounded in my ears. I closed my eyes, the intense pain in my skull growing more with every second, until I couldn't take it anymore, and screamed. The lights in the ceiling shattered, and I heard the walls around me cracking. I was plunged into darkness, the pain in my skull fading a bit, and I breathed hard and fast, shaking, surprised not to have a seizure for once. I started panicking, terrified of the dark, but not able to remember why. The door opened, and Doctor Slovinsky walked in, holding a flashlight."The lights again? That's the fifth time this month, dyavol." I was used to him calling me "Devil" at this point, and I was starting to feel like one. All I could remember about myself was my real name, and not being able to remember more was driving me crazy. He grabbed my arm, and lead me out of my room, stopping as an alarm starts going off. "We're under attack. Now is the perfect chance to test out your power. Defend us,  my little Hellfire." As much as they had hurt me and tested on me, these people were the only friends and people I knew, so I knew I had to do as he said..I nodded, grabbing the clothes a woman handed me, and pulled them on. Soon, I was dressed in a black shirt, black jeans,a studded black leather jacket, and boots, and made my way to the door, power coursing through my veins. I nodded at the guard by the door, and walked out as he opened it, into the midst of gunfire and the first sunlight I had seen in three months..