Chapter 1 - Valentina Perez

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock, a constant pain every teenager must face. Still sleepy, I yanked my self out of bed and halfheartedly made my way towards the wash room. "¡Valentina!¡Despierta!" I heard Mama call from downstairs. I groaned and responded with a "Coming, Mama!

Oh, Monday! Always a pain! Its the same thing time and time again! Wake up, go to school, get homework, come back, do homework and  go to bed. Oh well, enough complaining, I cant do anything to change the fact the I MUST go to school, so might as well try to make it better than normal.

 I changed into my school uniform, and waited for the bus in my front doorstep. While waiting, I decided to read through my presentation. I wanted to make sure Adam didn't make any grammar mistakes, and was disappointed: Adam (the idiot) had made a plethora of mistakes. I spent my 10 minutes fixing Adams mistakes, adding extra information to his paragraphs and overall adding last minute touches to make our presentation better. I obviously wanted to get good grades on this, not just because I wanted to impress Mrs Jade (our incredibly rude History teacher), but because our project was about "Cinco de Mayo " which is one of the most celebrated holidays in my family. 

The bus arrived a few minutes later, and I gathered my things and went to sit down by Savannah in the bus. "That idiot Adam nearly ruined my presentation for Mrs Jade!" I complained, hoping for Savannah to comfort me, to my surprise, Savannah looked taken back "You actually did it? You actually bothered to do Mrs Annoying's homework with Adam? Val, this is Adam Hound we're talking about, he doesn't care if you get a F- or an A+. In fact, I'm surprised he even helped you at all..." Savannah gave me a stern look "Val, what did you give him?" Dang it. She found out. Adam never bothers to do work, but if he does, he expects payment for "His time and effort". Sometimes its real money, sometimes a childhood toy, sometimes a physical beating, but its always something you will miss, something you will want back or regret giving him. "I didn't give him anything, Savvy (Savannah)..." I tried to convince her but she wouldn't buy it. I couldn't blame her either, only in a alternate universe would Adam do something for free. Savannah seized my hand and lifted up my sleeve, she was checking to see if I was hurt, if Adam beat me up like so many other kids. She was wrong though, I never let Adam touch me. "Val, tell me what you gave him, or I'm telling your mother" She hit jackpot. I couldn't tell mother what I gave, or to who I gave and for what reason. "Fine! You win! I gave him 45 bucks! Happy?" Savvy looked horrified. "45 bucks?! That's half of your pocket money!" Savvy screamed at me. "This project is half of my history grade!" I told her, with tears slowly forming in my eyes. Savvy hugged me "That stupid idiot is going to pay, don't you worry. You'll get your grade and your money, just you wait." I like it when she does this, she shows me that she really is a true friend and will always have my back no matter what. 

School today (SO FAR) was peculiar . First thing Savvy did was break Adam's nose! Oh, if only you could've seen it! We walked into school and Savvy found him talking to his friends, so she walked up to him, and slapped him on the back of his head. He turned around and then - BAM! Right in the nose! It started bleeding really bad and Adam was in obvious pain "GIVE VALENTINA HER MONEY BACK, YOU STUPID, ARROGANT IDIOT!" He quickly tried to punch Savvy, but she blocked him and kicked him in the stomach, then proceeded to strangle him against the wall. Adam frantically pointed to his locker and said " 6..3..9..5..0 " before breaking free and running off. Savvy put the code into Adams lock, then opened his locker. By this time people had gathered and had started clapping. Savvy took out Adam's wallet and handed me 55 bucks "Savvy, he only took 45!" I whispered "I know Val, but that what he get for being the dumbest bully ever" I smiled and we walked to Mrs Jades class, laughing about the whole thing. Later on, at break, I started to hear strange whispers. They sounded to far away, yet so close. The voice was female, delicate and soft spoken however when I asked Savvy if she heard anything she always suggested that I go to the nurse.

Its 4th lesson now, and I've noticed that the voice gets louder when I'm alone. Savvy also says I look disturbed and sick. So I decided to go the nurse, and perhaps have a rest. Maybe I'm just stressed for next lesson, History with Mrs Jade. So I walk to the nurses office and suddenly the voice just grows louder and louder. The girls voice was swirling around my head, yet I couldn't make out what was being said, the hairs on my arms and neck shot up and coldness gripped my insides and I felt like I was about to faint, I was so close to the nurses office yet I knew I wasn't going to make it "Nurse! HELP! SOMEBOD-"

 Everything went black.

Chapter 2 Is Now Available To Read!

Thanks for reading! There will be new chapters each week so stay tuned!

Please vote and comment on what you think of Valentina, Savannah and Adam!