First Things First

(Chica)

"Krrrrriiiiinngggg!!!" my alarm clock kept on repeating. I turned it off and took the blanket off my body. I yawned and stretched my arm. I rubbed my eyes as I got out off the bed. I went to the clendar to see if there's anything special today. I went to the calendar and found the date, it said 'First Day Of School' oh… so its the first day of school. Ok.

WAIT WHAT?!

Its the first day of school! I quickly got to the bathroom, took my towel and took a quick shower. I went to the closet and chose some clothes. I wore a yellow off the shoulders long sleve shirt, blue jeans, white and yellow long socks and yellow flats.

"Chica! You awake?!" I heard my mom say.

"Yea! I'm almost ready!" I replied.

"Alright! Come downstairs after ok?"

"Ok mom!"

I went to the mirror and brushed my very short yellow hair. As I finished, I looked at the mirror, I've noticed how grown up I am now… I'm not a small kid anymore. As I thought that my childhood memories flashed in my head. I smiled remembering them, but now, I'm highschool. Its time. Then, I wore my pink headband… I got this since I was 8, now I'm 13.

I went downstairs and saw my mom holding a plate of a pancake covered with butter and syrup. Yummy. I saw dad reading a newspaper with a cup of hot chocolate on his right hand. I kissed their cheek and ate my pancake.

"HONK! HONK!" I heard a sound, it must be the school bus!

I said my goodbyes to mom and dad, grab my yellow sling bag, went outside and saw the school bus. I went in and took a seat at the empty chairs, This is gonna be a looonnnggg school year.

The bus kept moving, suddenly, it stopped.

"HONK! HONK!"

Then, a boy with red hair went out of his house. He was wearing orange shirt that says 'Hell Yea!' and blue jeans, and he wore a pair of red Vans shoes. He then sat beside me.

I faced the window, in case. I mean, I just saw him! Obviously, it would be awkward…

That's it. I'm thinking waayyyy too much.

"Ey." I heard a male voice.

It must be that boy.

I turned around to see him looking at me. "What's ye name?"

"I'm… I'm Chica." I replied.

"Well,  nice to meet ye then, Chica. I'm Foxy." he said. Foxy, huh? What a unique name.

"Wanna meet my ol' friends later? Ye seem lonely." he said. Wait, me? Meeting his friends? But I barely know him! Oh well, he is right though… I am quite loneley.

"Sure." I replied.

At least I get to meet more friends.

The bus kept on moving and stoping and honking and moving and stoping and honking and moving and stoping and honking until it really stopped and most of the students went stood up. I guess we're here. Ok, Chica. This is it. Special High.

My purple eyes widen as I step outside, this school was… LARGE, no, HUGE! Yes, it was huge. It was huge than it was before. I stepped in the gates and held my sling bag close.

"Chica!" I heard… ummm… Foxy say. I turned around seeing him catch up to me. "Ready?" ready? Ready for what?

"Ready for what?"