Bonus Chapter

// If anyone is wondering why I put this in a separate book instead of in the original book it's because I intended for it to be a soft story, but upon request I have written smut for the final chapter. Only read if you're comfortable with smut! 

Jisung's POV

Inside our tent we laid down and stared at each other for a few long seconds before I growled lowly and attacked his lips with my own. I hovered over Minho as we fought for dominance, our tongues flicking out now and again to play with the other. His hand was wrapped around the back of my neck and he played with a few strands of my hair.

I was trying not to let out a few moans as our lips wrestled together. It was making me want to submit to him.

"Baby." he said quietly as his other hand travelled up my shirt.

I breathlessly pulled away and took in a few gasps of air.

"Yes Min?"

"Want to do something risky?"

"By risky do you mean having sex in a tent when anyone can walk in at any moment? If so, fuck yes." I smirked even though I was half joking.

"You read my mind Ji." he licked his lips and flipped us over. He kissed his way along my jaw and started to rub my member over my clothes.

I groaned quietly and closed my eyes as I felt myself grow under his touch. "I won't be able to stay quiet..."

He began to nibble on my neck. "Then don't be quiet, I want to hear you moan my name while I pound into you."

I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "You're so dirty, what the heck."

"You love it."

"I sure do."

He moved back slightly to pull his shirt over his head and motioned for me to do the same. As soon as my top was off, his mouth went back to attacking my torso with kisses and hickeys. 

I squirmed as he slipped his hand into my trousers and began to rub my cock. No matter how many times we have sex, I can't get over how vulnerable I feel when he touches my bare member with his hands.

He grew frustrated at the restriction from my pants and he roughly pulled them down, letting my cock flop onto my stomach.

I looked up at him with wide eyes as he shuffled down and lowered his head to become level with my member. He let his tongue flick out and hit the tip ever so slightly, making me moan quietly.

"I can't hear you baby." he said huskily as he took the head into his mouth, his tongue swirling around as he tasted the pre-cum.

"Fu- fuck..." I moaned out louder and closed my eyes.

"That's better." he murmured before taking my member fully into his mouth. 

I scratched at the floor of the tent as waves of pleasure rolled through my body. My legs shook slightly from the intensity of my cock hitting the back of his throat and I tried desperately to stop myself from whimpering.

"Baby I'm close..."

At my words he immediately removed his mouth from my cock and hurriedly removed his own clothes. I watched eagerly as he stroked his member a few times and then moved closer so that his cock was barely touching my lips.

"Lubricate it for me." he demanded and pushed himself into my mouth.

I obeyed and let him roughly violate my mouth as my saliva covered his member from top to bottom.

Once he was satisfied he pulled out and I flipped myself over so that I was on my hands and knees.

His fingers circled my entrance a few times before pushing two fingers inside me. 

"Mmm~" I moaned and felt myself widen as he moved his fingers around.

"Do you want me baby?" he asked as he removed his fingers, making me feel empty.

"Stupid question, just fuck me already!" I turned my head to see him smirking.

"As you wish." I barely had time to process his words before he slid himself fully inside me.

"Oh fuck." I hissed and slid forward a little from the impact.

He held onto my waist as he thrust in and out, the pain fading quickly as feelings of pleasure rolled through me from the mate bond. My head hit the side of the tent every time he thrust inside but I wasn't about to tell him to stop - it's not like someone would know we're having sex.

His hand grabbed my shaft and moved up and down in rhythm to his member moving inside me.

"I wish I had brought some rope to tie you up." he said breathlessly. "Imagine if someone walked in with you tied up and me fucking you... holy shit that would be hot."

"That would not be hot, that would be fucking embarrassing." I groaned as I felt his arousal increase intensely. 

He grunted and sped up his pace until I felt his liquid release inside me. A few moments later I let out a loud moan and released my own sperm into his hand.

"Fucking hell, you couldn't wait until we got back home?!" Chan yelled from the tent next to us.

I blushed and sat down after Minho had pulled out. "I guess I was a bit too loud, huh?"

Minho smirked. "You were fine baby, who cares if anyone else heard? We're animals after all."

"You're the animal." I corrected. "I'm a vampire."

"But you're my mate." he finished cleaning himself up and sat next to me. "So obviously we're going to fuck."

"Minho!" my eyes widened at his crude words.

He laughed and pulled me closer. "What? It's the truth."

I sighed as he pressed a kiss onto my forehead. "Should we get some sleep? We have to leave early tomorrow morning to go back."

He nodded and slipped into the sleeping bag, waiting for me to become the little spoon before placing his arm around me.

"Goodnight little one." he murmured.

"Goodnight baby."