Chapter 3 <3

**** i own nothing of these characters so its just fan fic*****

Doms P.O.V

It was almost 11pm by the time we got her unpacked and ready, with her trailer all sorted kat flopped down onto the couch.

"Hey, you want a beer ive got some in my trailer."

She looked at me with deflated eyes and a glum expression, which made my heart wrench

"yeah that would be great, it feels like todays events have come crashing down to bite me in the ass."

"back in two tics."

In an attempt to see that smile i havent seen all day, i gave her a wink as i was leaving and i was right she awarded me with her smile and a blush of colour rising onto her cheeks, leaving her trailer smiling luckily our trailers are right next to eachother, i quickly grab a six pack and head back pausing by the front door to take a deep breath dreading what im about to hear. 

Kats P.O.V

Dom leaves to grab the drinks, i know im going to need them to tell dom everything thats happened with Theo. Doms the only one i trust with this for now, i also need to remember to lock the door so he doesnt try to find him, Dom walks through te foor radiating nervousness and looks like he went with a 6 pack instead of just one each.

"thought we may need them all"

i get up and head over to the door locking it and shoving the keys into my pocket. 

"yeah i think your right you sure your ready to hear this."

He looked at me with wide eyes, chest rising and falling quickly he walks over to me and pulls me into his arms,resting his head on mine,my heartbeat accelerated the moment he touched me, i feel butterflies in my stomach yet being in his arms always made me feel safe and like i can conquer anything.

"only if you want to tell me."

"if it means hugs like this ill tell you anything."

Shit i hope he didnt hear that, he didnt make any visible indications he did so i think im safe,

Doms P.O.V

Wow, no matter how many time i hug kat it never failed to calm my nerves until now hugging her felt different, i had a warm feeling rushing through me, i could sit like this for hours. Then i hear her mumble something, she said it so quietly i couldnt make it out, so i let her go and she led me over to the couch and sat facing me, oh shit hear we go she takes a deep breath and begins. 

"right before i start i need you to not interrupt me otherwise i wont be able to get through it without breaking down okay?"

Nodding my head in agreement while opening us both a beer, passing her hers she starts to talk

"So, his name is Theo, i met him when we were filming season 1, he wouldnt leave me alone somehow he got my number and was continuously messaging me things being really sweet i played it off for a while but he wouldnt let up so in the end i agreed to go on a date with him once we finished shooting i played it off for as long as i could i wish i never said yes and just blocked his number but he seemed sweet. It was about 3 months ago we first went on a date and he truly was acting the gentleman, so i agreed to a few more dates and all was lovely for about a month then he changed in the blink of an eye he became possessive always looking over my shoulder at who was messaging me and god forbid it was a guy he would always accuse me of cheating. The day everything went viral about Sarah, he was the reason i couldnt call or message you, luckily he got a call off his friends and went out as soon as he pulled off from me i called you i needed to know your were okay, but as you know i fell asleep on the phone to you so i didnt clear it, when he got back he looked through my phone that was the first time he laid his hands on me dragging me out of bed and pinning me on the floor by my wrists screaming in my face that i was cheating on him with you, that everything we did on screen was real and not acting. i had dark purple bruises on my wrists for weeks, and things went down hill from there he rarely let me have my phone he wouldnt leave my side ever he never hit me always restrained me pinning me down proving he was the boss and i was a weak little girl. The day i told him i needed to be back on set he wouldnt let me leave the hotel room, locking the door never letting me near it i managed to snag my phone and lock myself in the en suite to text you, when i came out he was screaming at me that i was a whore for doing the scenes with you and he grabbed me by the throat squeezing until i couldnt breathe i honestly thought he was going to kill me when you knocked on the door he threw me to the floor and i ran to the bathroom and locked myself in and well the rest you know."

Holy fuck she went through all that on her own, and just to make sure i was okay over sarah, i couldnt hold the tears that stung my eyes how could i be so stupid as to not notice she was unusually quiet. all that because we were friends and played an onscreen couple, holy shit this is all my 

"woah sherwood, stop them thoughts right there, this isnt your fault not in the slightest, i wanted to be there for you i would have gone to the ends of the earth to put a smile on your face again Dom, you know that right?"

Before my brain could function by body acted i reached over and pulled her into my lap wrapping my arms around her, and thats when the tears hit us both hard letting them fall freely. i put my finger under her chin making her look me in the eyes, even tear stained she beautiful

"Kat, i'm sorry, i wish i could have stopped it happening, fuck, kat i will never anyone hurt you ever again, i promise you that."

Looking into her eyes, i felt my heartbeat accelerate finding it hard to catch my breath, id felt this feeling before when i first laid my eye's on her but back then i was with Sarah so i pushed the feelings aside but now i didnt need to more importantly i was in love with this beautiful women, the raw emotions hit me like a tidal wave, over whelmed by the force of these emotions Kat took the shit off this loser just to talk to me, make me feel better and console me when Sarah cheated on me, thinking about it shes always been there no matter the obstacle. She rests her head on my chest i hugged her tighter and the tears continued to fall faster and harder until i was breathless with sobbing kat must have felt my body vibrating with emotion as she met my eyes again though this time it was like she could see right into my soul. 

"Hey, hey wheres the tears coming from, i know you well enough to know this isnt just about Theo. Spill it while were already bearing everything we can in this heart to heart."

This may be a dick move but i need to tell her how i feel ive kept it in for far to long now, in the back of my mind im second guessing myself do i tell her or dont i.

***longest chapter so far, sorry it took a while to update hope you like it let me know in the comments thankss******