┃ᴅᴇᴇᴅs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs.

❝ DEEDS OF      THE RIGHTEOUS

DEEDS OF
     THE RIGHTEOUS.

     FEAR PARALYZED minho's senses, constricting his breathing and suffocating his lungs like a cold hand wrapping itself around his throat

     FEAR PARALYZED minho's senses, constricting his breathing and suffocating his lungs like a cold hand wrapping itself around his throat. intermingled with it was an ounce of dread, creeping up into his heart before tearing it apart at an agonisingly slow pace simply to prolong the pain. 

     what have i done? those words pierced through the screams clawing at his mind, scratching at the walls of his skull until it bled out waterfalls of regret.

     although his hands remained clean, for he hadn't even laid a single finger on the man, they visibly trembled in a desperate attempt to control the overwhelming energy emanating from his fingertips. the flesh of his wrists were marred with veins evidently protruding as sickly thin tendrils of black crossed through his palms in dark webs of blood.

     "what's happening to me?" minho whispered shakily as his hands trembled more violently the longer he stared down at them. despite this, the demon couldn't bring himself to pry his eyes away, for he had an unlikely thought engraved into his mind- perhaps if he stared long enough, the flesh of his palms would soon melt to reveal the true grasp of the monster that possessed such unearthly powers; the hands that had killed numerous lives without even leaving a single drop of blood behind.

     the demon felt the blood drain from his face as he watched his hands in horror; slowly clenching themselves into a tight fist before falling to his sides once more.

     i'm being controlled, he realised as he felt his feet carrying him towards the counter. i'm being controlled.

     minho repeated those words over and over again in his mind as a way to soothe his screeching heart, reminding him that he was acting against his own will- that the evil flowing through his veins was the very reason why he'd caused those numerous deaths only years before. that for a moment, even just the tiniest moment, he broke free from his intoxicating trance and decided to end it all; to end himself.