7• Patronising Punishments

What Luke didn't know, is that his "Papa", Calum, had watched the whole thing unwind and he was not happy.
Calum grabbed the top of Luke's pull-up, pulling him back.
"What did you just do?!" Calum angrily asked, directing Luke's eyes to the corner. "If you wanted to be treated like a big boy, that sure isn't the way to do it. Shall I go get your Daddy to see this? Especially the fact that you've done this in his room." Luke stood in fear, he had a realisation of his actions. Why was he so impulsive? That was the stupidest thing to do. A burning red blush formed on his cheeks, as he glanced at his feet, avoiding Calum's angry expression.
"I'll clean it, Cal. Please, don't tell Ash, I'll clean it!" Luke begged, tears brimming his eyes in fright.
"It's Papa to you. And no, you're clearly not big enough to clean it up, seeing as you're not big enough to know where the potty is. Wait until your Daddy and Dada hear about this" Calum bitterly spat, gripping the back of Luke's pull-up and guiding him down the stairs.
Luke refrained from placing his fingers in his mouth for comfort, as it wouldn't help his defence.
"Someone has done something naughty whilst in timeout" Cal spoke, keeping ahold of Luke's waistband, infantilising the blond.
"Even after already being in trouble?" Ash questioned, looking disappointed at the fidgeting Luke.
"I think he should tell you what he's done" Calum suggested, holding Luke still.
"I-i uh peed on the floor" Luke muttered, playing with the hem of his T-shirt. Calum sent a look, making Luke continue with his confession "on purpose, in your room"
Ash's expression turned to angrily confused
"Why would you do that? Is a pull up not good enough? That's so naughty, Luke" Ash questioned.
"I don't know why I did it" Luke began to tear up, attempting to wipe away any forming tears. "I was just angry, Ashy."
"Daddy" Ash corrected "you were angry because I tried putting you to bed and you threw a strop? I don't think these pull-ups are going to work, I think you're too little for them."
Luke began to sob, sitting himself down on the floor. "No Daddy, please! Dada tell him, I'll be a good boy!" He crawled up to Michael.
"But that was a really bad thing to do, Lukey baby. How can Dada say that you will be a good boy and can be trusted when you've done something naughty?" Michael calmly said, rubbing his back gently.
"Daddy I'm really sorry. I'll clean it up, please, I'm sorry" Luke begged, fresh hot tears streamed down his red cheeks and he breathed heavily.
"Sorry isn't good enough, if you thought like a big boy, you wouldn't have done this. I'm glad Papa & I bought those nappies earlier. Let's get you upstairs" Ash hoisted Luke onto his hip as Luke's tears soaked the shoulder of the older man's shirt. As soon as the two walked into Ash's room, the pungent stench of urine filled their nostrils. "Oh Lukey, we've really gotta sort out this anger of yours. At least with a nappy, you'll know where your potty is"
Luke did nothing but sniffle as he was laid on the changing pad. Ash ripped off the dry pull-up, discarding it in the trash. He opened the pack of nappies, unfolding one before positioning it beneath Luke's bum. At this point, Luke was a mess, he was sucking his fingers for comfort whilst covering his eyes with his arm. Ash carried on positioning the new infantile underwear, before giving it a quick pat.
Ash left the crying boy on the mat, before turning behind him to clean up the pee. Although Ash showed no sympathy for the distressed boy, he did turn around every couple minutes to make sure he was okay. Once he was done cleaning the mess, he placed Luke onto the bed, pulling off his T-shirt and replacing it with one of his.
Luke was hiccuping, but in the same position.
"Is there anything you need before I get you into bed? Oh, your bottle. Anything else?" Ash asked, pulling Luke's arm away from his eyes.
"Dada. Dummy and blankie" Luke replied bluntly, tears still rolling freely down his face.
"Oh. You don't want me to tuck you in?" Ash asked, fiddling with the bed sheet.
Luke profusely shook his head "Dada."
Ash went to kiss the top of Luke's head, but Luke swerved out of the way, covering his forehead.
Ashton felt a great wave of guilt, but he nodded and went to get Michael and the other items.
"Mike, he wants you. Can you bring up a bottle, dummy and his blankie please?" Ash requested. Michael nodded, feeling a sense of achievement that Luke wanted only him.
He grabbed everything, walking up into Ash's room "Hey baby boy, I heard you wanted me to put you to bed" Michael stroked Luke's head.
Luke nodded, pulling Michael down onto the bed and climbing into his lap. Wailing softly into his neck "I-I been bad and now they won't listen to me. I said I'd clean it up and then they wouldn't even let me do that! I don't want to wear nappies, please, I want my pull ups!"
Michael brushed the curls from out of Luke's face, kissing his forehead. "Shh shhh, I know baby. But do you understand why they were angry? You could've asked to be taken to the toilet, you know that."
"But I was angry too! But they didn't c-care! I want my pull ups" The boy began to feel heated again, pulling at his nappy.
Michael swayed slightly "but that was no excuse to pee on the floor, was it? I know they both got very angry and you didn't like that, but they don't hate you. You need to calm down, baby boy."
"They didn't even accept my apology! I said sorry so much, what else was I supposed to say?!" Luke cried, bawling up his fists in his eyes.
Michael remained calm "okay sweetheart, I'll speak to them about it. It's bedtime now. Let's get you ready for your bottle, eh?"
Michael placed him a position so he was leant back, then gently pushed the bottle into Luke's awaiting mouth. Michael's heart was fluttering, Luke's demeanour changed to calm, despite today's challenges.
Luke had guzzled the bottle within 3 minutes, Michael placed his dummy in the man's mouth and passed him his blanket. Luke clung onto Michael's chest, resting his head back in Michael's neck. "Dada sleep too"
Michael was extremely tempted to just snuggle down into bed with him, but he knew he had a lot of gaming to catch up on tonight.
"Dada can't go to sleep right now, but how abouts we put you in my bed & then when I do come to bed, we can snuggle? Does that sound good?" Michael came up with a compromise, he loved sleeping next to someone, it was comforting.
Luke nodded, allowing Michael to pick him up and tuck him into Michael's bed.
"I love you Lukey. If you need someone just call for me or Papa or Daddy. Okay?" Michael assured Luke.
He switched off the light and closed the door.