Prologue

Sweat beads dripped down her neck as she stood stuck to the wall, his palms rested on the either sides of the wall caging her. She gulped in as her right hand reached down, his body moved closer.

"Scared of me, you little bitch?" he spoke deadly and she could smell the alcohol in his breath "Come on baby! Scream a little bit."

The dim lights in the dark night played a perfect background for him as she replied scared "There's no one around, please let me go! I don't even know you!"

"But I do" he replied "I saw you everyday go down to the pub, wearing such clothes. I could feel how you tried to woo all us men with your sensuous dancing."

She was on the verge of crying as he continued "Now that I'm fulfilling your demands, your crying like a daily soap women?"

She shook her head "No, I..  I ... Please, just let me go... " a tear escaped down her cheeks as he laughed evilly exclaiming "You really think I brought you down here to just let you go?"

Her breathing hiked "Please... I won't tell anyone I promise" and he laughed more to her dismay "Come on! quit nagging" he grabbed her hand and she closed her eyes.

"Now be a good girl" he leaned closer and suddenly blood splattered all over her face. She opened her eyes now deadly as her left hand reached to caress his face "You made a mess."

She pulled away her right hand and his body fell limp on the floor. She wiped her face with her left hand and stared down at her right hand "It's strange how the mother who gave birth to you must have had really high hopes with you."

She knelt next to his face and her right hand reached the strange katar and twisted it as she spoke "All your mothers hopes and look how you turned out to be you little.. " she shook her head as his eye balls moved.

"Anyways" she pulled out the katar with force splattering more blood "I could have explained why I chose to kill you but you don't deserve an explanation so" she stood up putting the katar back in her black jacket "Don't die in peace, okay?"

She took a small bottle and started spilling the liquid around him "Oh by the way, you do deserve an introduction."

She kept it back in her jacket and lit a lighter throwing it across she walked back "AGNI... " the fire spread across forming a circle around him and she turned around leaving.

She zipped up her jacket as a car arrived there and the door opened "Always after time, aren't we?" her question earned her a chuckle in return.

She got inside and shut the door as the car sped away, the cctv camera at a distance blinked red. 

                                                     xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

His cellphone buzzed at the nightstand and he picked it up "Officer Sanskar?" the other person exclaimed.

"Anthony's dead" he replied and the other person replied with a "Yes"

He got down of his bed grabbing a messy T-shirt "Send me the location asap and no media should be around is that clear?"

"Yes sir!"

Hola guys! Okay so after a long writers block I'm back with a new mystery thriller in here. After Sangini, this is something I really am looking forward to. And something really different from what I usually write. 

So I'm sorry for the mistakes especially with the writing cos it's been a long time.

Hope you guys like it, do leave behind your views and let me know how it was. There's more updates coming up.

Keep Reading :)