Kevin Morrison (Disney OC)

Son of Gaston

Full name: Kevin Landon Morrison

Nickname: Kev or Landon

Alias: Doesnt have one but that could change.

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Sexualality: Straight

Face claim: Pic at the top

Personality: Kevin, though being the descendant of Gaston, did not receive his fathers arrogance and the stupid thought of being the best. Kevin never really cared about being the best, unless it came to either fishing or rock climbing. He loves to relax and just enjoy the life he has, not have to worry about so many wrong things in the world. He considers himself humble, and a bit happy go lucky, but mainly humble. He likes have everything he does, done right, call him a bit of a perfectionist if you must, but he just likes getting a job done right.

Powers: none he's only human

Likes: Fishing, rock climbing, and going on a forest hike with his German Shepard Riley

Dislikes: Listening to his father

Background: Kevin grew up in Conques where Gaston was well known as the supposed "man's man". Honestly, Kevin never really liked his father as he never really did anything with him. Gaston always went around boasting to other men, and would always try to bring back a woman he seduced with his wild tales. The only real thing there for Kevin was his dog companion, Riley, his German Shepard. That dog had always been with Kevin ever since Kevin rescued him off the street and gave him some food. Since then they basically been as close as brothers. So, aside from listening to Gaston's wild tales, Kevin always went out to the forest any time he got so he could relax on the water with a fishing pole in hand. If not fishing, he would be scaling a cliff and try to get to the top so he could get the lay of the land.

Family: Gaston (may throw in a half sibling, but not as a big character.)

Why they joined the selection: Well for one reason, Kevin wanted to know more about the royals, so he didn't really care for politics as long as they didn't keep him from doing what he loves. However he has always been curious, wondering how they actually act as a person.

Thoughts on selections: Well originally he thought the selections rather pointless, I mean why would they need separate families to come in to see the new royal. Though that thought changed when he found a letter addressed to him that he was one of the selected. Well, he didn't want to be rude. So if the letter was to him, then he would go to the selection.