Part 1.0

One sunny day, Alex had just finished his work as a waiter in the restaurant nearby his rented house. He changes his waiter outfit and bid farewell to his manager with a large smile. His manager blushes ferociously as the young lad's smile is so stunningly innocent and untainted to the hideous truth of the world. Later on, Alex walks home happily while humming a cheerful song. On the way back home, as usual, he will stops by an ice-cream vendor. He greeted the uncle with his dazzling smile.

" Uncle Han, good evening!! How are you today? "

" Ohhh... It's Alex. Good evening!! Fine like always.. How about you, darling? Are work, okay today "

" Work was fun!!! Today, an old couple gave me some sweets and they said that I look like their grandchild. "

" That's good to hear. Do you want your ice-cream like always? "

" Yes, please!!! "

Uncle Han chuckled as he give the strawberry flavored ice-cream to Alex because of Alex's sparkled eyes and some drools can be seen on his mouth. Alex blushes as he shakes his head and pay for the ice-cream. He thanks the ice-cream vendor and walk back home while eating his ice-cream. While eating his ice-cream, suddenly he cough strongly and fall on his knees. 

' Urghh.... I can't breath. Air..... Air..... Air.... Please help me... Is someone there??? '

Alex touches his neck while laying down on the road. Then, he feels dizzy and darkness surrounds him. 

' Hmmmmm..... Where am I? Why is this place so dark? I don't like it. '

I cried a little as I hate dark. It reminds me of my father. When I was born, my mother left my father with a more richer and handsome guy. She left me with my father. I am grateful that I still had my nanny when I am still a baby. If not because of her taking care of me during infant, I think might die of hunger. But my happiness only last for 3 years as nanny also left me with my father. He hates me as I looked exactly like my mother. He always lock me in the basement when he goes to work. As I am silently reminiscing about the past and crying , I heard some sounds.

[ Hello host!!! Don't be sad. System 9091 is here to accompany host!!(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ]

" Huh??? sniff...... sniff.... Who are you and where are you? I can't see anything... sniff..... sniff.... "

[ Wait a minute, host. There....., that's much better. Do you see me host?(♥ω♥*) ]

Suddenly, there is a bright light coming in front of me. The bright light looks like a round fluffy ball. It looks cute.

[ Thank you host for saying system is cute  ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ ]

The white ball turns slightly pink as it jumps up and down in front of me. 

' Hmmmm.... So cute!! '

I chuckled. Then, I realized that the ball just talk to me and even more is that the ball can read my mind.

[ Yes host. I can talk and read your mind as we were already bounded together. Isn't it amazing!!♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆ We can world hoping together and collect as many as system points, so that host can purchase anything host wants in the system shop. ]

The ball aka system is bouncing excitedly as it explains to me. I'm still confuse but the ball said that it is bounded to me, so it will always be with me, right.... That sounds really nice. 

[ Yes host!!! System 9091 will always be with host. System crosses its word. ≧∇≦ ]

" Unnn..... sniff .... Then... sniff.... can I name you? "

[ Totally yes host!! System never have a name before. ]

" Hmm.....  sniff.... How about Elan? " 

[ Elan..... System love it host!!! Thanks for the name host!! ]

" Ummmm.... Elan, can you just call me Alex? I... I... sniff... want us to be more like a family. "

I said to Elan as I nervously fiddled my fingers. I don't want Elan to hate me and find me as a pushover but I really don't like the way Elan keeps on calling me host like I am his employer. We will be together for a long time, so I hope we can be more familiar with each other. Then there were only silence. I become more nervous and I feel like I'm gonna start crying again... 

" Ummm....sniff...sniff... If it is too much for you... "

[ Wahhhh..... huhuhuhu.... Why is host so nice to Elan??? Elan had never been treated this well ]

I am dumbfounded by Elan's reaction and hug it as it started to cry. After Elan's had calmed down, I asked it more about the system thing because I am still a little bit confuse.

[ Okay, all you have to do is transmigrate to a canon fodder in every world and change their fate to a better one as these canon fodder were actually really innocent and they were used by the protagonist as a stepping stone to achieve his/her goals. So, our job is to reverse the fate of the canon fodders and fulfilled their last wish. ]

" Hmmm...... I understand but I am afraid that I might not be able to accomplish all of the task. Is there any punishment if I were to fail each world? "

I asked the system as I thought that I might be a disappointment to Elan and it might leave me alone. My eyes turn red and my face flushed as I look at Elan.

[ Alex, you don't have to worry about failure because there are no penalties or anything alike. I am an omnipotent system! We don't have to go through the hassle just like other system. And Elan won't leave Alex alone. So, Alex can just relax!! ]

Elan jumps up and down as it answered Alex. Alex felt relieve and wipe his tears. He smiles blindingly at Elan. Elan started to blush again and swore in its mind that it will surely protect it treasured host.

" Okay then lets start our first world. "

[ Orait Alex!!! Lets get to work!! ]

Alex chuckled as he saw Elan cheerful attitude and hummed. Suddenly his view become dark and he succumbed to the drowsiness........