Part 11

Author's note
Annyeong! Chinggus. I apologise for such a late update, been busy with school work. And still is, but since it's holiday tomorrow because of Eid Mubarak or end of Ramadan, I decided to update. Hope you'll like it guys. This one's a little long. But I hope you'll be interested to read it.
Sarangghe
Do Kyungsoo, I promise to stay loyal to Exo even if you're inside the military camp. Please come back safely together with Minseok hyung.
I'm gonna miss you both.
😭😭😭😭

Flashback

Flashback

For Baekhyun to accept the harsh reality of his despicable situation, he must first immerse himself and live the life acting like a gay transgender. He even asked his friends to act like they don't know him yet in their new school. And since Minseok hyung, Suho hyung and Lay hyung is ahead of him and Tao by a year, it was never hard for them to do it. They rarely meet in classes. Tao is his classmate but act like a stranger so as to keep an eye on Baekhyun secretly. Senior high is a curse to someone like Baekhyun. As a transgender wearing girl's uniform, he's the target of bullying. Though he acted cool with it, he was hurting deep inside. Somehow he bears it all alone. Though he knew that his friends do protect him behind his back because he did hear some of his bullies getting into an unknown accident and wondered how were they able to do that.

But a tragic incident changed all that secret protection. An event that almost caused Baekhyun's sanity and Tao's life.

It was the night of after victory party, when Tao won the wushu championship competition on inter high. Baekhyun attended the party and sat in the farthest corner of the room wearing ripped jeans and a simple white shirt over his leather jacket to hide his now growing chest. He was unaware of the hate yet lustful eyes thrown at him by a group of drunken boys who are in the party too. After some time, he texted Tao to let him know that he's going home. Their three hyungs are also on the way to attend the party. Tao texted back saying he should wait for them so they could take him home but he declined by telling Mr. Panda that he's capable of going home alone. He didn't saw the boys following him as he went out the alleyway. As he was about to turn right towards the street going to the bus stop, he was suddenly dragged to an isolated dark alley. His mouth was covered by a calloused big hand and the smell of alcohol reeking from the one covering his mouth while he's being bodily carried by two more others. Another is giving them orders to take him quietly at the back alley of an abandoned site. He could see that there's still another one serving as a look out for any passers-by. He struggled to escape but they were bigger, brawny and much stronger than him. He tried to scream for help but a handkerchief was shoved inside his mouth and another was tied around it. When they arrived to the place, he was carelessly thrown inside the building. He felt the gravelled floor scraped the skin on his face as blood run from it and his breath whooshing, tried to stand up taking off the cover from his mouth.

"Who are you? Why'd you bring me here?" Baekhyun snarled at them taking on a protective stance. Eyes ablaze with anger.

"Relax faggot, we will just gonna have some fun. Don't you worry your ass about anything. I'm sure we're all gonna enjoy tonight." the fuck faced idiot standing a few feet away from him who seems to be the leader smirked.