Arguments (Larry)

» GAY SMUT «

G A Y

I fucking warned you okay read at your own risk

btw Steal My Girl is playing asdfghjkl

______

Louis and Harry never get along, and when I say never, I meant fucking never god damn. (a/n ignore me.) They would always fight at the most stupid things, for example, they fight on who gets to use the shower first, or who gets the last piece of pizza. It's rediculous how their fans always wish they would date, when they knew that they absolutely despised each other. Or so they thought?

Louis liked Harry at first, but he started getting feelings for the younger lad, he got scared that it somehow might get out of control and accidentally fuck his bandmate senselessly. So, he started pulling small arguements with him, that quickly made Harry hate him, and it gave him a distraction to his unbearable feelings. He also knew for the fact that Harry is indeed a virgin, which made him want to fuck him even more. He wanted to be his first.

He kept all of that bottled up, until now.

"Harry, would you stop being an asshole and fucking open this door already?" Louis shouted, pounding on the hotel room that Paul insisted them to share. (he wanted for them to make up, but I guess that's not gonna happen.) He was stuck outside for half an hour, waiting for Harry to wake up and open the god damn door so he could also get some sleep. It was nine in the evening, too early for anyone to go to bed. But the boys were to tired to wait.

"Shut the fuck up." Harry grumbled, opening the door for Louis to come in. Louis felt like punching him for forgetting about him and locking him out for half an hour, but he forgot about that when he saw Harry standing infront of him, half naked. His jaw dropped, looking him up and down. Harry eyed him suspiciously for a moment, before smirking. "Like what you see?" He asked.

Louis found that one sentence an extreme turn on, and Harry being half naked only made his situation worst. He couldn't take it anymore.

He pushed him against the door, locking it up in the process. Harry gasped, but he felt excited on what Louis has planned on doing. Louis connected his lips onto Harry's jawline, making him moan. He rocked his hips against Harry, feeling his prominent member harden. The thin fabric of the boxers Harry was wearing made his boner extremely obvious, but he didn't care. All he wanted was to feel Louis' dick in his butthole.

Harry ran his hands up and down Louis' exposed back, stopping at his bum to give it a firm squeeze. He always thought Louis had the nicest ass ever, and he always wanted to feel it inbetween his palms. The older member squeezed Harry's legs, making him jump up and wrap his legs around his waist.

Louis pressed his lips against his, feeling the soft pink plump lips that he always wanted to taste. The way Harry reacted to everything he's doing made him want him even more, so he took off the bathroom robe that he was wearing, leaving him in nothing but boxers. He fisted Harry's hair, feeling his hands run up his back. The only thing that could be heard in the room is the small little moans and whimpers, mostly from Harry.

Louis had enough, and took off both of their boxers. He pulled Harry away from the wall, and pushed him down the bed. He laid down impatiently waiting for Louis to do something, he was so turned on right now and if they stopped now he would explode. Harry never felt anything like this, he was a virgin. He didn't know how the hell it would feel when Louis pounds into him, but he would most probably like to find out.

Louis slipped in Harry's entrance. With no prepping. Harry screamed loudly, fisting the covers until his knuckles turned white. "Fuck, I- oh my god." He grunted, feeling the tears welling up in his eyes. It hurted like hell, but he didn't want to stop. This was a once in a life time opportunity, and he wanted Louis to take his virginity. Louis kissed his neck while he pounds into him.

Harry felt his legs going numb, but soon after the pain turned into pleasure, and they were both moaning uncontrolably.

"Mmmm Fuck." Harry moaned, his lips swollen from all the biting he's been doing. Louis dug his nails in his sides, keeping him in place while he thrust in deeper into him. The bed was hitting the wall with every thrust, making a loud noise that the next room could definitely hear. He felt something at the bottom of his stomach, making him know that he was close.

Harry screamed, thick liquid came out of him, covering Louis' chest. He panted heavily, sweat covering both of their bodies. Louis pulled out off of him completely, letting all the cum drip out of his tip. They were both exhausted, but it was worth it.

They didn't stop being mean to each other, but it all changes behind close doors.

______

I was in the mood for this dont judge me

srsly dont fucking comment something about this whole thing being disgusting I warned you in the beginning okay dont be a butthead

idek im on my period again okay fuck everything

I kinda enjoy writing these kind of smut soooo im making a seperate book for it, but a 5sos one. If you like that idea let me know but if you dont then I honestly dont care kay ilysm

-EJ