Bully

Haruto is a well-known bully in their school campus, everyone is afraid of hím, he doesn't have a friend.

His favorite target is Park Jeongwoo the school nerd, he pester the poor boy every day. Park Jeongwoo has no choice but to endure all the pain he suffer.

"Yah Park Jeongwoo!" The tall japanese called for the poor boy.

Jeongwoo didn't bother to look back instead he walk faster.

"Yah Park Jeongwoo! If you don't stop walking i'll kiss you infront of them!" The people in their surrounding got shocked even the tan skinned korean.

He suddenly stopped from walking. But he didn't face the japanese because of fear.

"Are you going to stand like an idiot there or you'll come with me?" Haruto said full of authority.

"W-w-what do you want this time?" Jeongwoo can't help but to stutter.

"Nothing just come with me" Haruto said calmly

----------

An hour later.

Haruto is bored. People from their school is afraid when Haruto is bored. When the japanese gets bored, he'll do anything just to be happy and contented, even hurting people he will do. What is the sense of being called school bully?

Haruto got an idea, he stood up and search for the tan skinned korean.

He went to the library but he didn't see Jeongwoo, he went to the canteen but again didn't see the tan skinned korean, he searches everywhere in the school but there is no Jeongwoo appearing. The only place he didn't check is the rooftop.

Haruto walked calmly to the rooftop.

When he's already near the rooftop's door he heard giggles. And it annoyed him.

"Yah Junghwanie stop making that face you're hilarious"

When he heard that voice his blood boil.

'why the fck is he flirting at this place?' thought the japanese

The japanese suddenly felt broken inside, he didn't make the tan skinned korean giggle like that even once. He always make the younger cry.

'i should be the one to make you laugh' he thought once again.

"Woo-hyung stop hugging me I can't breathe"

"I missed you so much hwannie"

Haruto didn't want to hear all of that so he walked out, little did he know tears are now flowing in his face.

He sat on a rock, he is in his secret place.

"Why i am crying over that loser?" He said then wiped his tears.

"I always make him feel small, i always make him cry." He said

"Why do i feel like i love him already? I hate him but why i am crying? He should suffer for making me cry" Haruto said while clenching his fist

"But this is not his fault, this is my fault for falling for him"

He remembered when Jeongwoo transferred to their school, he got an idea of bullying the tan skinned korean. He did something worst to the kid.

He always wants the attention given by the korean, he loves how Jeongwoo stutter, he loves it when the latter is scared of him.

And now after hearing that scene, he found out that he likes no he loves Jeongwoo.