{20}

My tail lashed uneasily as I started cleaning my sword.

"Tonight's the night, you can tell him!" I muttered to myself.

The grip on my sword made my paws ache just by thinking about it.

"Ok, all you have to do is ask him out, if he saws no, well... than I can try not to cry." I say and felt my paws loosen their grip.

BANG BANG

Burke looked up from his computer and got up.

"I got it, it's probably just a survivor." The old man muttered and forced the door open.

The second it opened Burke yelped back.

The Mad Eye seemed to have fear, but he steadied himself.

I walked up to the door and mewed in fear, a reptilian man!

He carried a machete and his clothes looked like Norton's, except without the hat and shoes.

My eyes traveled to his feet, they were unusually large, like a kangaroo.

He gave a sinister grin, "Hello,"

The thing's voice was a bit raspy, almost like a blade to a rock.

Yidhra looked and saw him, "Another reptilian hunter?" she asked.

"As reptilian as I will ever be, Doll." He said with a grin.

After staring at him, he noticed, "A cat hunter? That's a bit new. Well, I'm The Lizard Man, or The Lizard." he said and walked in.

The Lizard looked around, "Nice place ya got here,"

"He's seems way to reptilian, don't you think?" Burke asked me.

The new hunter immediately turned and hissed, "You're a bit to old, don't ya think?" he snapped back.

Bane snickered, "I like him already."

"We need to show the Survivors or they might think Norton mutated into him." I say and got up.

The Lizard tapped a vase and looked around more, "Hey, we need to show to the survivors." I explained.

He turned and faced his eyes into mine, "Humans... I despise of them." he slurred.

"But I'll go. I promise I won't eat them." The Lizard said and blinked twice.

Wu came in, it was Black.

"Holy mother of-" he stopped himself when The Lizard faced him.

"Is somethin' the matter, Oreo?" he asked and lashed his tail.

Black cleared his throat, "Nothing is wrong," he said and crossed his arms.

Robbie walked in and dropped his axe, "Is that Godzilla or is he just small?"

"This is The Lizard, we still don't know his abilities, but once me get to the Survivors, he'll show us." I explained to the young hunter.

The Lizard looked at him, and his tail wrapped around Robbie, "He's cute, I like him." the hunter said and patted his head.

"Come on everyone. Let's go." I say and walked to the door.

The second the door opened, there were many survivors surrounding someone.

"Oh, we were gonna tell you, we have a New Survivor," Emma said to us.

Some hunters exchanged glances, "We have a New Hunter," I say to them.

The Survivors moved out the way, "This Murro, also called, The Wilding." Emily introduced a man with messed up hair and a pig by his side.

"I can ride my boar and he can take damage for me. I can disable Tinnitus and Listen, I have a forty percent debuff in decoding. My boar can charge into hunters, but they will not be stunned." He explained and patted the boar twice.

"This is our hunter," Michiko said and we parted to show them.

The Lizard looked at the Survivors and grinned, "You're boar smells nice," he said a little hungrily.

"Your abilities and some facts about you," Violetta said to him.

He cleared his throat, "Right. I am The Lizard Man, or called The Lizard. I can jump in the air, and land on the floor. I can also triple jump in the air, and slam on you survivors. Before you think of it, no, I don't have acid spit. I can blink my eyes, I can't go invisible. My tail is sensitive, don't apply pressure to it. My tongue is ten feet long, I will not touch you with it. You pull my tongue, I'll eat you." he said and wiped his machete.

Some Survivors gulped and looked at each other, "That's all, we must go." I say and we walked back.

- THAT NIGHT -

"Ok, I got this." I muttered and walked into Wu's room.

Black noticed and smirked, "Hello my love, what have you come here for?"

I was already panicking, "Tomorrow c-can we go on a d-date? Alone?" I asked and felt my body shutting down.

"Of course I would go on a date with you," Black grinned and patted my head.

My heart was jumping as high as The Lizard, I mewed and glee and skipped off, he said yes!