Part 2

It was a Friday night, about 7pm, when you went to the restaurant to meet him. You arrived In your best dress clothes - you were like Cinderella at the ball. Opening the door to the restaurant, the chatter of people filled the room. All around you you could see beautiful decor and fancy dressed people. Your heart begins to pound as you walk up to the reservation monitor. "Good evening, table for one?" He asked. You start to turn red with embarrassing, "Oh uh no I'm here to meet someone. His name is Neil Breen." The man looked down onto his pc and pressed a few buttons. He looked up at you and smiled a beautifully white smile. "Right this way." You followed him to a table in the corner where a nicely dressed man sat sipping his glass of wine. He looked up and jumped slightly, he sprang out of his chair and said "I'm so sorry I didn't see you come in, please take a seat." You sat down and ordered a drink. "So (y/n) what do you do for a living?" He asked staring deeply at you. Your face begins to go red, his gaze is making you feel hot. It's like your inside the volcano on a date with its lava. He looks surprised, "You don't have to answer that, you look embarrassed." He held your hand. This made your heart beat at a vigorous pace. "It's not that," you looked away for a second, "So what do you do?" I sipped his drink and smiled. "I make and star in my own movies," he said gleefully. You thought you recognised him. "Fateful findings! That's one of my favourite movies!" He laughed happily. "I had a no bra rule on set if you noticed," he winked. You blushed, "Yeah that's something I noticed." You began playing ugh your hair and looking down into your drink. "Hey," he whispered seductively, "How about heading back to my place? My bed is...king sized." You thought about it over in your head; your mouth begins to water, you become moist with anticipation. "I would love to come over." He smirked and placed a hand on your face. He paid the tab and you both left to his place to have the best night of your life.