6

A handsome man and a beautiful woman joined them at the table. "Dev, Disha...meet my cousins Kunal and Dia". They shook hands with each other exchanging smiles. "Hello guys", they said to each other in unison. "I can understand that none of you know what's going on here now. I'll clear the confusion. Dev and Dia, if you will further wanna be just more than friends, I think it'll be wonderful. The same goes for you Kunal and Disha. Don't be tired of being single anymore. This is all I can do to help y'all out, so consider this out of love". "Arjun I really like the idea but you're joking, right?", asked Dev. "No, I'm pretty serious. I know this feels awkward too but trust me it'll all be fine if we can be one family", replied Arjun. "So Disha right?" asked Kunal. "Yes" "Disha?" "Disha Sharma and this is my brother Dev, Dev Sharma". "What do you do?" "I don't do anything much. What about you?" "I'm an interior designer". "Please don't mind if I ask you something Kunal". "I guess I know what it's gonna be but go on". "A woman like me and a man like you...do you think our relationship will work out? I mean if we fall in love, will you be with me till I die?" "I knew it. Why not Disha? You're beautiful and open. You just spoke from your heart. I really like you and your brother is handsome too. Dia, you're lucky. I'm sure that Dev takes care of you and loves you more than his life. I'll try my best to do the same, I promise...if we fall in love", said Kunal smiling at her. Not only Dev and Disha but even Dia and Arjun was moved by his words. "You can trust him. Arjun and I know him better than anyone else does, he'll give his life for the ones he love", added Dia. "Thank you for those kind words Dia", Kunal said. "I'm sure someone like you who can love and live for his own blood will do the same for his wife. I can read it from your face Dev". "That was really unexpected Dia. You're a wonderful woman", he said being much loved listening to what she had to say about him. "Well, I'm glad this meeting was a success I'd say. So...friends, lovers or futures, as y'all wish. I did what I had to and you don't have to thank me", said Arjun with a laugh and the other four joined him. 

At night, Dev was thinking about calling Dia but "will it be like I'm so desperate?", he asked himself a million times. Disha who was watching him for quite some time, who was on the other bed next to him knew what was going on inside his mind, "bhaiyya...maybe a message will be fine". Dev looked at Disha, "what message?" "To Dia". "Why should I message her at night?" "Then tell me what you're thinking with the phone in your hand?" "Nothing" "Liar, Liar pants on fire. I know how another woman will think. Message her, go on. She'll be happy". "Did you message Kunal?" "Not yet. We're just friends but you both fell in love in a second". "No, we didn't". "Then stop blushing Mr.Dev Sharma, my darling". "Disha...", he smiled covering his face with the pillow. Disha couldn't control her laughter, "Oh my God bhaiyya. What's happening?", she slowly began recording him with her phone, asking him questions. "Dev bhaiyya" "What?" "Are you in love?" "No, I'm not!" "Yes, you are. Can you move the pillow from your face? I wanna see you". "You don't have to". "Okay then tell me about her". "Why should I?" "Please" "She's...beautiful, like an angel. Her eyes...that was so deep". "Deep?" "I could see the depth of the ocean in her eyes". Disha's eyes popped out listening to him and she stopped recording. "Where did that come from? Since when did you start writing poetry bhaiyya?" "Strange things happen when you fall in love", he said moving the pillow from the face. "Dia will be surprised the next time we meet her and you'll be embarrassed". "Disha, what did you do?", he knew she was up to something. "Nothing" "Don't make me angry", his tone changed. Disha knew he wouldn't like what she had done but she was quiet. "Disha!", he shouted. "I'm sorry", she said and gave him her phone. He took it and saw the whole video. "Were you going to send this to her?" "No" "Then?" "I thought to show it so she'll know how much you love her". "Really! Is this how you'd do it?", he yelled standing near her bed. She was scared and tears rolled down one by one out of fear. Dev deleted the video and kept the phone beside her wiping away her tears. Then he sat beside her, keeping her head on his lap and talked to her with all his love, "baby, you know I don't like all this. Why would you make me upset? It's okay, now don't cry", he kissed her on the forehead, "I love you", he covered her up with the sheet and went to lay down on his bed. He turned his head to his little sister, "sleep well...good night". "I love you too bhaiyya, good night". They looked at each other and he turned the lamp off. 

Next day afternoon everyone was having lunch. That's when the siblings decided to open up about their new friends to Karan and Kiara. "Do you wanna say something?" asked Karan. "Yes bhaiyya, you're a genius. Disha and I wanted to tell you about Kunal and Dia. They are Arjun's cousins and our new friends. Remember we went out yesterday? Actually, Arjun had called us and there we met them". "Just friends?", asked Karan who knew there was something more to their friendship. "Well, bhaiyya...Arjun wanted us to have someone, so we could also marry the ones we love. I hope you both understood what I'm trying to say". "Of course we do. Arjun is such a nice man. Nobody else would have done something like this", said Karan. "You're right bhaiyya. Jiju is so sweet", added Disha. Kiara took a while to be okay, "Arjun did all this because I said so that day? He really felt so bad. I was an idiot". "Past is past but thanks to you, even if you didn't intend to say that, we found our lovers". "They will be here anytime now", said Disha. Dev looked at the time, "Oh, I forgot. It's almost two, if y'all are done, give me the plates", he said and took everything to the kitchen. "Please make three cups of coffee Kiara", he screamed form the kitchen and she joined him. Meanwhile, Karan kept the living room clean and Disha just sat there waiting for them. Everything was set once again and Arjun walked in with Kunal and Dia. "Hey guys, hey bhaiyya" "Arjun...hello, sit down", Karan welcomed them. Everyone sat down but Dia sat near Dev. When the others were talking, she whispered to his ear, "I wanna talk to you". He looked at her with the "how are we supposed to move from here" look. So she decided to say that to everyone but the next minute everyone paired up to talk to each other so Dev took Dia to the bedroom. "Sit down", he said. "Wow, your room is good. Why are there two beds in this room?" "This is mine and that's Disha's". "Oh yes. You can sit down Dev", she insisted and he sat down next to her. "I love you", he said holding her hand. "I don't think there's a need to hide my feelings from you". "You are so honest. This is why I wanted to talk to you alone to tell you the same that...I love you". She embraced him from behind and swayed her hands through his hairs, kissing him slowly. "Everyone's here Dia". "I know", she said in a husky voice and got up holding his hand. "Why don't you come home tomorrow night. I'll message you my address on Whatsapp". "Okay", he said with a bright smile and they walked out of the room. 

A few hours later, the three left the house having a good time together. "They are really good". "Thankyou bhaiyya", said Dev and Disha in unison. "Finally, we can all get married together what say?", asked Kiara who was excited. "I think that's a good idea", said Karan supporting her. "I'm really tired. It's already eight as dinner's done, I think we should get some rest and Disha you have to take a bath too. More things to do so good night bhiayya, good night Kiara", said Dev so he could talk about what happened to his sister. "Good night," the others said and Dev took Disha to the room, closing the door. "Bhiayya what were you guys up to today?" "I wanted to tell you the same. She's too fast, I was really surprised. I don't believe that she hasn't had a boyfriend before". "Jiju said she didn't". "I'm telling you that's impossible". "Maybe she was waiting for the right one like you". "Could be and I don't know why but she called me home tomorrow night". "That's great but be in your limits bhaiyya. You know what I'm talking about, just have your dinner and get back home". "I know, I will...don't worry". "I trust you and thank God we think the same way", she said taking her towel and clothes from the cupboard. "Yes we do and time for your bath", he said taking her to the washroom and closed the door. "I hope everything goes well tomorrow night", he said to himself.