Chapter 10

Kyoka's Pov

After classes had ended me and (Y/N) went to my room and hung out for a few hours. We did the usual from listening to music, playing some of the instruments I had in my room, and talking about whatever came to mind at the moment.

After getting tired of playing with my instruments we put some music in the background and started talking about how school was going. I was sitting down in my bed with my back against the wall with (Y/N) laying down with his head on my lap.

I was playing with his hair while he was rambling about a new way to use his quirk. "So when I saw Todoroki use the fire side of his quirk a few days ago I though 'wait what is fire actually made of?' and it turns out it's just made by a bunch of elements that are already found on the air. So theoretically I should be able turn the air into fire. But hey that's just a theory. A Game Theo-".

"Hey (Y/N). What should we do about Kaminari?" I asked interrupting him before he finished making his reference. There was a second of thinking before he sighed and got up sitting next to me. "I don't know. I know you really appreciate his friendship but I don't know what to do after he acted the way he did earlier today".

I took advantage of our position and rested my head on his shoulder. "We need to talk to him. I think that the only chance we have is just to make it clear how how much our friendship meant to me".

"Yeah that may be true. But he won't be willing to talk if I'm there, and no way in hell I'm letting you two be in the same room alone. Who knows what he could try and pull off" he said putting his arm around me.

I giggle a bit at his overprotectiveness and smile to myself "Well we'll figure something out eventually. Now, how about we get ourselves some dinner. We could always ask YaoMomo to make something for us" I said standing up.

We got up and after begging YaoMomo to make us something she eventually caved and made us some carbonara which the three of us enjoyed while talking to each other in the common room downstairs. We seemed to mostly talk about what was happening with Kaminari which seemed to start to frustrate  (Y/N).

Still having a good amount of time left before curfew we decided that after cleaning up the dishes we'd go back to my room and hang out a bit more before going to bed.

We were going through the door to my room and the instant I closed the door he pinned me to it and started passionately kissing me. His hands slowly went to my back and waist where he held me close while he kissed me, but soon enough I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing back.

We stood in that position for a few seconds before the hand that was previously holding my waist went down and gave my rear a firm squeeze which made me blush like mad and open my mouth to gasp, which he used to quickly insert his tongue and start exploring the insides of my mouth.

I tried fighting back with my own tongue but he just kept dominating me and feeling every corner of the insides of my mouth which made me moan into the kiss a good few amount of times.

Getting tired of being the one dominated I broke the kiss and pushed him towards my bed. He stumbled backwards and sat on the edge of my bed and looked at me with lust on his eye, wanting more.

I walked towards him and sitting on his lap and grabbing his collar to pull him towards me I quickly went for a kiss, taking advantage and inserting my tongue into his mouth to get an early advantage.

His hand moved to the back of my head, pulling me deeper into the kiss while the other still held onto my waist. I kept moaning into the kiss and started feeling his abs by moving my free hand under his shirt, which seemed to throw him over the edge.