The Report Is Finished..(edited)

Third Person P. O. V :
The Next Day :

Alexandra was in the usual classroom of Mr Martin.
When Castor sat next to her, holding his phone and typing something.
He pressed play when he was done.

"can I ask you something ?"
"sure."
"would you go to the prom with me ?"
Alexandra smiled, blushing.
"of course."

He smiled back. But was cut off by Mr Martin entering the class.

At Lunch Time :

Alexandra was walking towards her locker, when someone stopped her.
"hey, Alexandra."
Alexandra turned around, and saw Sol, smiling slightly at her.

"Sol..? What are you doing here ?"
"I decided that I should fit in, if I won't be going back to the Dimension any time soon."
"that's great. So you decided to go to high school, like us ?"

"yes , I'm actually in your class already. Turns out I'm smart enough to be in high school."
Alexandra giggled slightly.
"of course you are. Hey, I want you to meet someone."

She pulled him towards Castor, who was on his phone as usual.
"Sol, meet Castor. My date to the prom. Castor, This is Sol. My new friend."

Castor looked up to see someone he never thought would see.
They both stared at each other, eyes wide open. For a moment, they both didn't speak. After a few seconds, Sol spoke up.

"N..Nice to meet you, Castor."
Castor pressed play.
"Nice to meet you, too."
After an uncomfortable moment between the both of them, Castor typed something, and pressed play again.

"well, I'll be going now. See you guys later."
He left, leaving Alexandra in confusion. But Sol knew exactly why.

In Another Place :

Altair was trying his best to calm down and be patient, But all of the officers around him knew that he couldn't.
(Italic =Foreign language)

"hurry up ! What's taking you so long ?"
"I'm almost done, sir."
"fine, just hurry up."

After a few minutes the officer smirked, but when he saw the results, his smirk turned to a disappointed and shocked look.
"what is it ?!"

"it can't be.."
"who did it, Aerglo ?!"
He yelled, worry filling him.
"it's my son.."
"what ? What do you mean it's your son ?"
"if you want to punish me, go ahead. Do it."

"no, I won't. If Sol did it, then he must've had a good reason."
"well, what do we do now ?"
"we need to find our sons, and bring them back."
"you know, the researches our officers has been doing were done an hour ago. The ones about your son ?"

"well, what do they say ?"
Aerglo breathed in first, then met Altair's eyes.
"that Spaceship Comet didn't survive, not even an inch. And..your son as well."
"..what ?..no, this can't be right."

Aerglo handed him the reports about Spaceship Comet, and Altair started to read them, tears filling his eyes.
It read :

After reserving Spaceship Comet from the smart-machine Crescent No. 2, It turns out that no inch of the spaceship had survived fully, the engine was completely destroyed, and Klyptopica, the basic and important part in the ship was hit by a meteor when going through the atmosphere of Earth, the destination of the ship.

It was apparent that any passengers in the Spaceship Comet did not survive, and was practically destroyed with the rest of the ship.

Altair couldn't read the rest, and Aerglo noticed it, so he got up and give him a pat on the shoulder.
And Altair, who was trying his best to act brave, crashed the report in his firm fist, then threw it in the garbage bin.

In another place :
Starling High School :

Sol was walking in the school's yard when Castor passed quickly in front of him.
"Castor, stop it. Stop running away."
Castor turned his sight to him. Slightly nervous.

"you realize everyone is looking for you. What are you doing here ?"
Castor didn't answer. Still nervous.
"Castor ? Just talk to me, I'm your best friend since forever."

"fine ! It's true. I survived the ship's demonstration. But I couldn't contact my dad, or anyone. I didn't have anything at all."
"does Alexandra know about this ?"
"no. And please don't tell her."

"you realize that your dad wants to abduct her, so they can threaten the Mercury Foundations with her to make them stop their researches."
Castor glanced at him in shock.
"what ? No..I don't want them to..what are you doing here anyway? How did you get here? I thought that the World 2.0 portal was under security."

"I have my ways. I came here to warn Alexandra, as it was quite hard for me to see her getting abduct by your dad, and mine."
"I don't know about you. But I want go back to the Dimension to make them stop."

"except that I froze the World 2.0 portal so it can delay them, and I don't know how to get it back."
"great ! You know, just don't tell Alexandra I'm an alien, or did you tell her ?"
"no, she only knows that they're looking for the president's son. She doesn't know who he is."

Sol paused for a while, then spoke again.
"dude, you're going with Alexandra to the..whatever it's called ? What will Cordelia say about it ?"
"I'm not interested in Cordelia anymore."

"whatever you say."
They continued to talk about how their lives changed.

In another place :

Altair's face was boiling up in anger.
"those humans ! They'll pay !"
"it's not their fault, you know."
"my son needed help, and nobody was there to help him."

"do you want them to find out more about us ?"
"no..yes..I don't know ! I just want my son back."
"I know how you feel. Right now, I wish that Sol didn't do what he had done, or I wouldn't be so ashamed."

"why did he do that ?"
"I think he wanted to stop us from starting a war with Starling."
"..did he want us to stop our plan about the Mercury Foundations ?"

Aerglo stared at his master in confusion.

_____________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow.