1

I feel it coming. Im starting to feel hot. My hands are starting to tremble. I use the few moments I have before the weakness hits to clench my head, knowing fully whats to come. Then, I get the migrane. The fucking migrane. I scream in pain as my legs give out and I fall onto the bedroom floor.
"Hurry, please, hurry" I think to myself, wanting the pain to subside.

After what feels like an eternity, I can open my eyes, and take my hands of my head.

   A few purple strands of hair are stuck to my hands. I guess I didnt realize that I was pulling on my hair, enough to make a few dead strands come out, at least. I know that this is not normal, but accepting I might have a problem Is even scarier.
   I hadnt gotten up off of the floor yet. I was so tired, I could fall asleep there. its almost as if gravity was pulling my body down harder than anything else in the world. I started to close my eyes, feeling like a hopless child, but opened them to the sound of foot steps, and an opening door.

"Another Migrane?"

   It was my boyfriend, Kaneki. His voice soothed me, but it was never any match for the headaches.

I didnt answer. I just squeezed my eyes shut, in fear that my voice would awaken another headache. Kaneki helped me onto the bed, putting his hand up against the back of my head so I could lean on it. Once he set my down on the bed, he left the room to make me some coffee.
  I wondered what I would do without him. I wondered if he loves me just as much as I love him. I wondered if these headaches burden him, forcing him to take care of me, despite wanting to leave. It wasnt like this before this started. Before, I could pick him up and swing him around, I could take care of him on bad days, and be there to protect him from just about anything.
Not anymore.
  Now I am to weak to even stand up for to long. God, how did it even get this bad?
   Kaneki returned with the cup of black coffee. I could see the troubled look all over his face. Seeing him worry, paired with my inability to take care of my own boyfriend, made me angry. It made me even angrier that I was too weak to do anything about it. I had to do something. I had to to stop putting him through this. I love him to see him suffer.

"Im making an appointment for the doctor."