synopsis ;

Diana Walker and the rest of her peers at West Ham head off on an extended camping trip but a storm forces them all to come home. When they get there, they find that their parents are gone.

At first, everyone is excited about their newfound freedom...but it becomes dangerous very fast. Democracy starts to rise, and with it comes a whole lot of chaos.

Diana finds herself struggling immensely with the sudden change and finds that the only person she seems to be able to rely on is a cocky rich boy by the name of Harry Bingham.

♔♔♔

Hello! I just have a quick message for you lovely readers!

This book will contain major spoilers for season 1 of the society on Netflix. If you haven't seen the show, I advise you not to go any further until you've watched it (you should it's amazing) but if u don't care about spoilers or if you don't want to watch the show then do whatever you please haha

This is a Harry x oc story so some things that happened in the show will obviously be different in regards to Diana & Harry's relationship but it will majority be the same. There will be a bit of a love triangle but I won't elaborate just yet cause you'll find out. Diana & Harry's relationship is going to be slow but I promise it will happen (lmao) and I'm doing it that way for specific reasons.

This show deals with issues like depression and drug use, which will also be in this (as I'm sticking to Harry's plot). I'm not going to romanticise any of those topics because they are real issues and don't need to be romanticised whatsoever. I want to stay real to the characters created in the show but also my characters.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy this story and fall in love with each of the characters from the show & mine!

- L xx