{10}

{Michaels P.O.V}

I pulled into my driveway, and sat there, slamming my hands on the wheel. Why did I do that? Why am I so mad? God, I'm so dumb. Maybe this sweater is bad luck.

After a while, I get out of the car. It's cold. I lock the car and walk into the house. It's dark and eerie. I walk up the stairs. I'm almost up, and then my phone falls out of my half-opened bag. I hear it crash on the wooden steps.

"Fuck." I reach down to grab it, hoping no one else heard the loud noise.

"Micheal? What are you doing home?" I hear someone walk down the hall.

"I couldn't sleep."

"Okay. Are you sure you're okay? Did something happen?" Her voice calms me down.

"Can we talk about it tomorrow?"

"Sure." I walk back up the stairs and throw my things on my bed. I check my phone, its okay. No cracks.

God damn it, Michael. Why did you get so mad? They probably hate you now. Stupid. Go to bed, Michael. Okay.

{Jeremys P.O.V}

Everyone was stunned. Chloe and Brooke were confused. Christine looks angry. rich looked sad. Jake was fuming.

"what the hell?" jake shouts, I jump at the sudden noise. "that was so uncalled for! goddamn!" rich grabs his arm.

"calm down." I've never seen Michael so mad. why was he mad? he seemed fine. what was with the sudden mood swing? 

"this is all my fault," I whisper. why can't he just tell me when he's mad? was this something I did? why did I yell back? " I need to call him."

"Jeremy, you're shaking. I don't think now would be the best time to call him." Jenna looks me in the eye. I can even hold my phone in place. "Unlock your phone, let me text him for you." I do as I'm told, and hand it to her. The slight clicking of her nails against the glass calms me down.

"I'm sorry." I blurt out. They all turn to look at me.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault." I can hardly hear Brooke from across the room. The static filling my brain doesn't help.

"Here." Chloe hands me my phone back. " I think its best if we all just rest." We all nod in agreement. I check to see what Chloe wrote, after everyone has drifted to sleep.

"I'm sorry, Michael. I didnt mean to yell. It was rude and immature of me, and I hope you will forgive me. Also, can you get me tomorrow? you're my only ride." Nice, Chloe. You did well.

I'm sorry for this being short, i have more chapters
lifes a bitch, i have about 6 chapters written on paper, along with 2 south park fics and a dear evan hansen one. im s or r y
    -ink