ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ 🍂

Warning!! Some mature(not much) 18 + content so read it on your risk!

"What? I thought this vacation are only for me?!" Haeryung aparted her mouth, never thought that her mum would made the decision like this. Her mum gave her a vacation in Miami as a reward of succeeding crawling the ranks from below to top of their family's company. Haeryung think that's the best reward ever for her, not when her mum adds another one to her reward that makes Haeryung want nothing but to rebel.

"You have to go with Jaehyun, he's your fiancé and of course your soon to be husband,"

Haeryung jeer at her mum, unbelieving of what her mum did said. "Mum, can I just go alone, I mean- like I need some privacy on my own." Honestly Haeryung doesnt like the idea of having her fiancé to go a vacation, he'll just ruining everything that includes her mood. Haeryung doesn't really like her fiancé, she were in arranged marriage in between her family and her fiancé family, in order to bond their relationship and going to another level with the idea of marrying Haeryung to Jaehyun which she has no option and power to say no.

"Think of it as your early honeymoon, sweetie." Her mum disappeared to the kitchen, ignoring Haeryung's plea. "Mum!" Haeryung werent satisfied with it. "And Jaehyun is agreed with it to go with you."

He what?! This is unbelievable. He also agreed to mum's idea? Haeryung runs her hand to her hair and messing it. Jung Jaehyun, her so called fiancé is a jerk, a total womanizer. Almost every night he'd brought different woman to his house and getting laid on the bed, with his money he can do anything to those woman. Even in his office he'd flirting with his staffs and they all went giddy and wearing kinda skimpy dress to tame him into his pants. And Haeryung simply called them as his sluts. Her fiancé would always being sneaky and flirt to her all everytime he meet her. He's so intimidating.

To Haeryung, she's different from all his sluts.

She hates him.

.
.
.

Haeryung drives off from her house, connect her phone to the car's audio and directly pick a call from her contacts. She finds her so called fiancé and immediately call him to cancel of going to the vacation with her. It takes a while for him to pick up, she were getting to her nerves and try to call him again to make sure he'll pick up. "Seriously this guy!" She tries for the fifth time and unfortunately he's picking it up. "H-hello who's this~" His voice are husky mixed with half moan, Haeryung were sure he's doing something that she make sure to have her foot kicked on his balls and grip the steering.

ᴊᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

On the other hand Jaehyun were lying open in the bed naked, having sex with the girl that he brought from a club last night, he letting the girl having him all her might. She giving wet kisses on his rock hard body, her nails raking his eight pack abs while the other went down caressing his v line. Jaehyun whimpered softly while grabbing her hair, craved her touch more. "Baby~"

She went down to met with his lengthy member that stood out proudly right infront her face, pumping it in painfully slow teasing him. She smears the precum oozing out and Jaehyun whines over the sensitivity, she smirked to him before taking the head and down to her throat. His hips bucking up, couldnt stop him to thrust into her mouth had made her choking and he groans seductively. "Fuck baby your mouth feel so good," He groans, she started bobbing her head up and down, sucking his member off while her hand busy massaging his balls. Jaehyun moaned in pleasure and gathered her hair, giving a view of his pretty slut devouring his member. "Yes baby just like that~"

While throwing his head back against the pillow, his phone suddenly rings for multiple times beside him. He let go of her hair and she stopped sucking him, he whines in frustration and motions her to keep doing her work. She continues sucking him and he able to reach his phone. He didn't see who is calling and immediately answers it and refrain his moans. "H-hello who's this?" He almost moan as he hits back of her throat repeatedly.