🍂 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

IN THE PAST

ᴊᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

On the his ninth grade in middle school, Jaehyun had been telling his friends of how much he's been crushing to this girl from another grade, someone in eighth grade. He always spotted her in school library either the school open field where he spot her sitting there with her friends during her sport class. She had two braided hairs on her left and right, looked cute and pretty. He first met her when she was about to entering the school gate, accidentaly knocked with him that was rushing to his class. He apologized to her many times and she only giggling and accepted his apology easily. He didn't even introduced himself and went away just like that.

He met her again in their school caféteria, she talked and laughed together with her friends with a food tray in hands. She and her friends went to their usual table, which it has few inches away from where Jaehyun and his friends were at. He found her were attractive, the way she cutely giggling captured his young heart. He suddenly had a little crush on her.

“Hey Jae, did you like her? You seems to like her since you couldn't stop looking at her," One of his friends notice, starting to tease him. He wasn't a good looking back then, his hair were long reached his collar shirt and thick, he seems like a chubby who had just losing his weight. She were pretty and pure bliss, it's impossible she might be feeling the same as him.

Jaehyun and his friends were secretly follows and stalking on the girl that Jaehyun likes around the school whenever they hasn't any classes, they even skipped one class and got detention cleaning the whole classroom after school ends. Jaehyun at that time were cleaning the window, then he met her that passing by outside of his classroom. She had books drapped on her chest that making him hard to getting know her name on her nametag until her friend calls her.

“Haeryung! You forgot your lunchbox!" Finally he able to get her name, he smiles in victory and keep repeating her name jumping in amusement. She turns to her side and saw Jaehyun inside his class jumping excitedly causing her raised an eyebrow of his weird action. He froze in his place when he saw she's watching him, continuing his detention of wiping the windows awkwardly avoiding her gaze. She chuckled cutely in her way and walks away, getting her lunchbox that she's forgotten. When she already gone from his view, he groans in embarassment after she saw his excitement. “Ah shit that was so embarassing," He brushed his temple.

“Well at least you already knew her name," His friend said. Jaehyun smiled happily.

The following weeks after that incident Jaehyun personally went after her as their school ends, he called Haeryung that walked out with her friends in the hallway. Haeryung turns around with questionable expression on her face, asking her friend to go first.

“Yes?"

Jaehyun extended his hand, he wants to make a proper introduction with her without showing his interest on her at first afraid that she think that he only wants to play with her.

“I'm Jaehyun from 3-2 class, we haven't introduce ourself properly since I got bumped with you on the other day,"

Haeryung already chuckling, taking his extended hand and shook with him. “I'm Haeryung from 2-2 class, nice to meet you, Jaehyun oppa." Now she's smiling. Jaehyun could felt his ears went red and his heart thumping fast seeing her smiling like that and the way she called him 'oppa' “Just Jaehyun," He grins.

“Okay, but can I ask you how did you know my name?" Haeryung curiously asked him why she's calling her and how did he knew her name. Jaehyun scratches behind of his head, tilt his head to side before answering her. With now she already infront of him, Jaehyun couldn't help himself from staring down at her pretty pure face. She's clutching her book against her chest, look up at Jaehyun with curious face. “I heard the other day, your friend calling your name–"