Let It All Out

Requested by Shannon1300
A Louis Tomlinson x reader sad! imagine
Y/F/S= Your Favorite Show

The stairs creak ever so slightly as I walk to our room holding some pancakes I had just made. I open the door and think of how thankful I am that Louis is home. He had been on tour for six months and finally got to come home two days ago.

However, he caught a cold a few days ago so he isn't feeling so great. I figure a hot meal might be a good thing to fix him up.

He is on his phone when I step inside the room but puts it down on the table when he lays his eyes on me. "You didn't have to make me breakfast, baby."

I just shrug and give him his plate and as soon as he takes a bite, he lets out a moan, "But I'm sure glad you did make it." I just laugh and kiss his cheek.

I turn on the television and search to find something interesting. "What do u wanna watch?" I ask my boyfriend of two years. He just smirks at me as he says, "Y/F/S, of course."

I should have known because we always watch this show together. We cuddle up and I watch him lean in until our lips touch softly. We kiss a few more times and then pull apart only to have our foreheads touching.

"I love you, Y/N." The goofiest smile appears on both of our faces. "I love you, Louis."

As we kiss again, there's a knock on the door that startles both of us. "Hey Louis, it's Harry. I have some awful news."

We glance at each other with concern and then Louis tells him to come in. "What's wrong, mate?" Harry sits on the bed with red eyes filled with ready-to-fall tears.

"I-i-it's your mum." Louis sits up and a look of complete shock appears on his face. "My mum?"

"Louis, s-she, she's passed. She passed away." As soon as he says this, the tears roll like waterfalls over all three of our faces. I grab Louis and hug him while kissing his forehead.

He shouts and cries with an empty voice. It tears my heart the way it cracks when he yells. I can't imagine how he feels at this moment. This goes on for an hour or so until I go run some bath water for him. I wash him while he cries and the way his eyes are filled with hurt makes me want to take it all away from him.

But I can't.
So I just comfort him with bubbles and hugs.

Thanks for requesting Shannon1300! I hope you liked it!
Thank you all for reading and I hope the rest of you all liked it too! Have a fantabulous day!