I need a therapist

I wanna get drunk tonight, if only i could get away from all my responsibilities at home.

She wants me to buy that thing. I can't even  fathom going into that toy store, let alone, buy a little girl's dream toy.

Sana must be driving me nuts.

How has she grown so fast?
I wonder what's going on in that tiny mind of hers?
My daughter's so melancholic.

Should i wear this red leather jacket,seems a bit too much. My biceps have been so big, i should try to get a break from the gym.

How is my divorce going man?
Honestly i have no answers for you rayver. no answers

My wife or should i say ex-wife has been draining the life out of me,and all the finances i have to endure to get the papers going. why is everything money for her?

I wonder how i even get to manage and marry a gold digger like her. But i did love her. Loved her enough so that i can let her trample on me and my dignity as a man.

What does it matter anyway? i am single, alone and definitely a mess. Atleast I am tall. 😂

What time is it? ... heck i am late again.

My business partners must be in rage right now. I am still undecided whether i would use this red leather jacket. Am i that depress to wear bright colors?

I got to find my car keys, even doing that seems to be a problem and my car, has it been weeks since i last check on this thing? is my life falling apart?