Chapter 2

"Oh my god! R-Red! W-what's going on?!? I-is that... B-Blade?!?"
     "Alphys! You gotta help them! They..."
     "Y-yeah, I can see... just... put them on the counter." Alphys grabbed her phone and dialed a number. "Hello? Y-yeah, its Alphys... I know its early- I need you to come down here NOW! It's Blade, they're bleeding. BAD." She shut off the phone as a sleepy Classic stepped through a portal.
     "Alphys wha- OH MY GOD!!!" Classic's eyelights disappeared at the sight of Blade's wrists. He ran over to them, checking their pulse on the other wrist, making sure they were breathing, and barking orders for supplies to be brought.
     "GAUZE! Bring me the fucking GAUZE, Alphys! Don't just stand there, Red! Get the medical tape!"
     Mettaton walked in, most likely worried with all the shouting.
     "Metta! Go get a needle and thread!"
     As soon as each of the supplies were brought to him, he started to get to work.

     "Red?"
     "Don't you EVER fucking do that to me again!"
     Blade was on the counter of Alphys' lab. The smell of hydrogen peroxide burned their nose. They could feel the rough texture of the bandages on their arm. Slowly, they attempted to open their eyes. The sterile white lights of the laboratory discouraged them strongly. After a struggle, their eyes were open. Those same eyes widened as they spotted Alphys standing in the corner of the room. Panicking, black and red bones appeared around them as their right eye began to shine a deep crimson.

(A/N: sorry for the short chapter! I'm working on another one, but I decided to leave this chapter here to create suspense!)