DREAM?!

My Daddy hugged and kissed me goodbye, shaking hands with Uncle Mike. My Daddy was having him watch me for a few hours, as he had an important work meeting he had to attend.

I was 18 but my Daddy didn't trust me, since I get anxious when I'm by myself. Being only 4'8, & about 100lbs, I looked as though I was 13 not 18, Ugh!
Having this be my first time at his house, I was really shy & wanted to keep to myself. But also just watch from afar, to see if anything would happen. 

He closed the door and I heard my daddy's truck pull out of the driveway. He turned back to me, and led me to the kitchen. Where he offered me a snack and water. I shyly replied "Yes please." As I ate, he told me where the guest room was, then excused himself and went to his home office. When I finished eating, I headed up the stairs and in the direction of the guest room. But on my way there I heard muffled sounds coming from across the hall. I was hesitant at first but my curiosity got the best of me. And I tiptoed down to the door, it was barely cracked open. When I peeked inside I could see my uncle moving his hand in a strange way. I could hear moans and naughty language coming from his computer. I gasped when I heard him curse my name then his breathing got heavier. I clasped my hand over my mouth and squeezed my thighs together and tiptoed back towards the guest room.

I was comfy in just my underwear so I stripped my clothes before I hopped up on the bed and pulled out my pencil, and sketch book and started drawing.

I finished drawing after a hours or so. All that drawing really made me tired. I closed up my sketchbook and pulled down the comforter and snuggled in. But before I could fall asleep I heard his big, loud foot steps coming down the hall, I quickly covered my head and pretended that I was asleep. I really dont know why I did that but it was too late now.

A few moments later I felt the covers lift up and something warm enter the blanket. I slowly pull down the covers from my face and tried to roll over to see who it was, but I felt a tight grip around my waist forcing me not to. There was a cold breeze behind my ear when I felt a soft kiss. His hand slowly rubbing up and down from my waist to my thigh. The thin fabric covering my waist already started  to get wet after I started Feeling some shivers. I leaned back into him trying to get warm, but felt a slight bulge in his basketball shorts. As I tried to get comfortable, he gripped my hip, pulling me back towards him. I tried to struggle feeling a littoe restrainted but heard him coo into my ear, saying in a quiet, raspy voice, "It's okay Jezebel, Uncle just wants you to stay warm." When he said that for some reason, I slowly relax into his tight, warm embrace and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, I felt a tingling sensation down in my panties, and felt even wetter, as if I had, had an accident. Knowing that that couldn't be, I slowly look down and see a hand playing with my princess parts. Tilting my head over my shoulder, I see my Uncle's hand placed over his manhood pumping vigorously, rubbing it against my back, as he plays with my princess parts.

A moan and a gasp escape my lips as I feel a sharp pain radiate through my whole body. When he touched my most sensitive spot. I expected him to stop but he doesn't. He continued rubbing his fingers around my very sensitive princess part, I moan again, louder as he sticks a finger into my princess parts, and slowly pushes it into me adding more fingers, speeding up his pace. Then I feel his thumb continue to roll over my sensitive princess part. As I felt like I'm about to yell out a louder moan, he leans into my ear and coos in a heated voice, "You're fine my Little Bunny, Lets cum together! Let me hear you!"

With a start I woke up gasping for air. My pussy was soaking wet...
No way! It was all dream again?