Chapter 1

The starting of all the dreams

*Wind howling * *Screams* "Let me go! Let me go I say!! " The masked man kept on dragging  her through the Forbidden  Woods or also known as  The Slender  Woods. 

Nightmare End.

Luna woke up at  12:00 a.m breathing  heavily. She took a deep breath and lay back on her bed.  The reason she had been receiving these nightmares is because her friend, her one  and only best friend died.Not to mention that her younger brother, George Vincent Fong, died of leukemia when Luna was only 10. Luna was also living quite  close to the woods. Some people say the woods were creepy and mysterious beings always appear. She was one of them who saw "them". Sometimes a tall man. Or a man in a yellow hoodie waving creepily at her.

Luna took out a photo album and looked at it. Pictures of her best friend, George.. She started to think. Georgie was George's nickname. Her favourite nickname for him. Luna started to cry after she stared at her brother's cute little face.
'Memories.' she thought. She wiped her eyes tiredly and tried to go back to sleep. She eventually did.

The next morning..

Beep! Beep! Beep! KRASH!!!!!!!!

Luna smashed her alarm clock's button down with brutal force.
"I hate mornings."she mumbled.
She groaned as she dragged herself to the bathroom.
She showered and then picked out her usual hoodie and skinny jeans with her favourite tee.
She went down with her backpack and car keys. She looked back thinking she heard something in the woods. She shrugged it off and went to start her car. Unknown to her, a man in a yellow hoodie and black ski mask with an unhappy face carved on it was watching her with a camera in hand as she sped off to her local café for breakfast with a certain best friend....

......................................................

"So,you have been having these weird visions or nightmares often?" Mia, her best friend since secondary school questioned. Luna nodded her eye bags visible in the café's dim light.

Mia:-

D.O.B: 10 May 2005
Age:18
Hobbies:
Writing stories,
listening to music,gaming, watching YouTube.
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Height: 160cm
Weight:45kg

Characteristics:
Talkative with close friends
Scary to most peers
Does not like too much attention
Likes being alone as much as being with besties or friends
Would rather hit all the idiotic perverts anywhere with a pan or anything in reach.

Back to story..

"Hmmm.. Why don't you tell me about it?" Mia tapped her chin with a pen. "Huff.. I think you're taking this way too seriously. I'm feeling fine actually. Just paranoid that someone's been stalking me. It's just a feeling." Luna sighed.
Mia dropped the pen on the table pretended to take out a BB gun and point it at the café's window. "Okay! Where ever he or she is Imma point this at them." Mia said. Luna hastily pulled her down to her seat. "It's just a feeling. Sit down! People are starting to stare at us!"she cried.
"Oops. I'm sorry." Mia flushed as she sat back down shamefully. Luna sighed. "It's fine. It's just a feeling."she said. Mia tapped her chin with the pen again. "Here's a suggestion. I'll come over and stay with you! Rent's too high nowadays anyways." Luna's face brightened. "Really? You're the best!"she said. The waitress came up with two steaming hot plates of food and set it down together with their smoothies. They thanked her and started to tuck in. Across the road in the woods, a tall faceless man in a black suit and red tie watched them silently..

Author's note!!

Welp! Wait for the next chapter guys. New character Mia is out. More new characters coming soon! Bye! Vote and comment please! Also please, please, please follow me!! Love you guys! To all my followers and supporters! Muah!😘