𝟶𝟿𝟼

Food Wars! The First Plate

Genres: Ecchi, School, Shounen

Episodes: 24

Summary: Ever since he was a child, fifteen-year-old Souma Yukihira has helped his father by working as the sous chef in the restaurant his father runs and owns. Throughout the years, Souma developed a passion for entertaining his customers with his creative, skilled, and daring culinary creations. His dream is to someday own his family's restaurant as its head chef.

Yet when his father suddenly decides to close the restaurant to test his cooking abilities in restaurants around the world, he sends Souma to Tootsuki Culinary Academy, an elite cooking school where only 10 percent of the students graduate. The institution is famous for its "Shokugeki" or "food wars," where students face off in intense, high-stakes cooking showdowns.

As Souma and his new schoolmates struggle to survive the extreme lifestyle of Tootsuki, more and greater challenges await him, putting his years of learning under his father to the test.

Food Wars! The Second Plate

Episodes: 13

Summary: The qualifiers of the Autumn Elections are now over, and only eight talented chefs remain. Now, they face off in one-on-one food wars, each with their own unique themes. Met with both new judges and new opponents all with their own specialties, Souma must stay on his toes if he hopes to make it to the top of both the Autumn Elections and Tootsuki Culinary Academy.

Food Wars! The Third Plate

Episodes: 12

Summary: The third season of Shokugeki no Souma.

Food Wars! The Third Plate 2nd cour

Episodes: 12

Summary: The second course of Shokugeki no Souma season 3.

Medyo bastos (foodgasm) pero maganda supeeeeeer!! Pinapagutom ako nito eh HUhuhUHUh so much hype yung mga laban parang ang saya tuloy magluto heehhe. Basta pag manonood kayo ng may kasama mag earphones kayo HAAHAHAHAHAHA excited na ko sa next season yipey!!