Nobody Wants To hear You Sing About Trajedy

When I got in the house I just went straight up to my room to think. I didn't know who to be mad at. I know I was mad at Patrick for saying what he had said, but I didn't know if I was mad at Pete for punching him or not. within the past day or so I feel like everyone punched everyone. maybe we all just like making each other miserable with me at the source. There was only one thing to do about all this... write. just write lyrics until I feel like I got it right. I took out my paper and sat on my bed. I thought about what I was going through, but it didn't seem right some how. I thought about what Patrick was going through, but I killed that idea off in my head pretty quickly. Pete, I thought about Pete had been feeling and I started profusely scribbling things down. I knew I had to make them over dramatic just like he was. 'were going down down right about now' I wrote then crossed it out "we're going down down in an earlier round, and sugar were going down swinging" I liked this as I laughed at the reference. after that words just flowed into my mind "lie in the grass next to the mausoleum" "I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear, cause that's just who I am this week" after I had written it all down I unscrambled it and turned it into a song, which I think turned out brilliantly. I herd little familiar plinking noises at my window again and knew who it was. I looked out my window to see that I was right, it was Pete. I slipped on my shoes, folded up the song and put it in my pocket, and crept down stairs and outside.

"I'm sorry everyone sucks." he said.

"you, Joe, Andy, and Amelia aren't too bad." I said.

"I could be wrong, but I feel like you purposefully left someone out of that list." he laughed knowing I only left out Patrick. "and it also sounds like you put some one in there that doesn't deserve to be in there." he said

"you're fine." I said with a sigh.

"I meant Amelia." he joked. "no, seriously, I'm a dick though for last night at the show. I shouldn't of ever said any of that." he said apologetically.

"you? I told you I hated you. I was only fueling your fire. I had done nothing to Patrick though, I don't even know why he was angry with me." I said

"Patrick and I were both in the wrong." Pete said.

"at least you came to apologize." I said looking at the ground. "I think its over between Patrick and I" I said not really wanting to admit it.

"in that case, come to prom with me." Pete said.

"I don't know..." I said hesitantly.

"come on, I'm a fun guy! we can even just go as friends if you want." he said trying to sell me on the idea, but in reality I think he was just jumping at his chance. "I know your still hurt over Patrick and I really don't want to push things, I just want you to prom and have fun. if you don't you might regret it later." he said making me realize he was right.

"fine." I agreed. "as friends though." I reminded him and he nodded. "hey I wrote you a song!" I said getting exited and pulling it out of my pocket.

"another one? you are so obsessed with me." he joked.

"get of your high horse and just read the lyrics" I said handing him the folded note. he unfolded it carefully. "their meant to be from your point of view." I added. He read the lyrics and smiled at some parts.

"love the line 'drop a heart, break a name' seems like the kind of play on words I would write. I have to show this to the guys." he said with a smirk.

"the songs yours, under one condition. you don't tell them I wrote it." I said.

"deal" he said. "so stump is pretty broken up about this whole thing."

"why are you telling me this?" I asked making him smile.

"so maybe you can get some sort of satisfaction out of it." he said.

" well thank you" I smiled at him. he leaned over and playfully bumped my arm with his.

"since you gave me a song, how about I give you a surprise tomorrow?" he asked.

"well I mean its the least you could do." I joked.

"alright I will. Now get in and go to sleep and try not to think about Stumpkins." he laughed.

"done." I laughed.