Crocodile

After Ace had to leave, Luffia was a little sad, but she hoped to see her brother again.

To some of the males on the crew, they were relived that he was gone.

The whole time Ace was on the ship, it seemed that he wanted to grill them alive.

Right now, they were finally at Rain Base...or well, outside of it still in the desert, going over plans that they had determined when they had decided not to confront the revolutionaries, but Crocodile instead. It took some convincing on Luffia's part to do it since they would only be running around in circles to stop the revolutionaries. Besides it would be what Crocodile wanted.

Luffia had no doubt in her mind this would be somewhat hard, he was a shichibukai and a logia user as well. That garnered the fact that he was powerful, but Luffia was a mythical zoan with some power over sand since Bastet was an Egyptian Goddess but she no idea how to fight a Logia user, they were the element itself in her mind.

--------------------
(I'm not really good at battle sequences but I'll go ahead to the climax)

Crocodile was...interesting for a few parts.

He was an incredibly large man, over eight feet no doubt, with a wide chest, broad shoulders, thick neck, and muscular arms and legs no doubt. He had pale skin and black hair to the nape of his neck, which was completely slicked back. He had an incredibly noticeable scar across the bridge of his nose that stretched horizontally across his face. He had a missing left hand that was replace by a large golden hook, and emanating from it was the slight smell of poison. He had droopy eyes and thin eye brows.

Not the best fashion choice but that didn't bother her.

What really bothered Luffia was his complete scent. A mix of smoke, sand, musk and the sun.

The scent of a mate. Grrr.

Luffia had to contain herself from wanting to pounce on him the whole time she was around him.

It was tough, but in the end Luffia was finally able to deal with Crocodile and defeated him.

Where Crocodile was unconscious, people found him after learning the truth from Vivian, Igaram and a boy from another Village.

And after three years, the rain was finally falling.
----------------
Sorry this chapter was short but I had Summer class so I tryed to get this and other stories. And I got interested in other things too.