2

After Mr. Namjoon had left to take a tour around the school with the principal, classes continued as normal. Although, it was not normal. This cute foreign boy was sitting next to me, which was weird because:

#1 He wasn't like the other people who usually sat next to me. He wasn't dirty, gross, and was definitely not ugly. Anyone who would have called him ugly would have not gotten a proper education .

#2 Lucas was waaay out of my ledge. Meaning, I couldn't have feelings for him because it was very likely he would not like me and go for one of the more popular girls.

Later during class, my other teacher, Miss Lalisa, told everyone to get paired up into twos. Almost every girl ran to Lucas. 

"He's so hot."

"Oh my god, I want to be his partner!"

"Lucas is so cute. I want to date him."

Everygirl was talking about how much she wanted to be his partner, until Mr. Hoseok walked in and whispered something into Miss Lalisa's ear. "Okay." I heard her whisper back. 

"Everyone please sit down. I know you guys would like to introduce the new student around school, and be his partner." The other boys rolled their eyes. "But the principal has already picked who is partner and tour guide would be." She looked at him, and everyone looked at him. Lucas laughed, and crooked his head to the side. His soft, fluffy looking hair fell perfectly into place. Gosh he's gorgeous, I thought. "Y/N."

Everyone in the room gasped. I looked around and saw a majority of the girls give me a dirty look. Lucas looked at me, and smiled. I tried to smile back. 

"Now everyone find your partner, we have sometime to finish this project." Lucas slid his chair next to my desk. I looked at him as he brushed his hair out of his eye. 

"Hi."

"Hello."

We sat there in silence for a few minutes.

"So...Where are you from?" I asked, feeling the heavy tension around us, as many of the other girls were staring.

"I'm actually from Sha Tin District, Hong Kong." Lucas said, looking deeply into my eyes. I felt my heart beat faster. 

"Oh that's really cool."

"Where are you from?" He asked, removing his attention from me to the rest of the class. He was still speaking to me, as I sat there for a second, trying to think of something to say that wouldn't make me sound like a total dumbass.

"I was born in Japan. I was raised in the U.S though, but I was in Japan before I came here. I was the transfer student here about three years ago." I said, studying his beauty as he looked away. Lucas seemed to be pouting, possibly in deep thought.

"Hmm." He thought, looking at me. "So I suppose you must know what this feels like?"

"Yeah. Well, every part but all the girls in my class liking me." I said, smiling at him. He laughed at my corny joke. His laughter was as contagious as a yawn. I began to giggle with him. I felt a heavy brick of uncomfort lift from my shoulders, and it seemed he did too. We began to talk about everything, until Mrs. L told everyone about the assignment. 

"You'll have to write a few pages of poetry about love, and the act it out next Tuesday. As you should know it's Tuesday now, so you have a week. If you didn't know that, maybe Mr. Kim Namjoon can teach about math." She said, the last part a bit sarcastically. 

I giggled under my breath, along with few other students, including Lucas. I stared at him for awhile after that, curious about what was going on in that beautiful mind of his. After about five minutes, I forgot all about my staring at him. He turned and looked at me, and I still did not notice. Jungkook tapped my shoulder. 

His touch instantly woke me up from my daze. He looked looked me in the eye and said

"Am I that handsome?" He puckered his lips and then gave me a smirk. I laughed and shoved his arm. 

"N-no."

"Then why'd you stare at me?" He said, winking. I felt as if fire spread over my cheeks. 

"I-I zoned out." I stammered, tucking a loose curl behind my ear. I looked around the room and loosened my collar a bit, feeling embarrassed and awkward.

Lucas laughed, shifting a bit in his seat. I felt my bun fall like my heart fell when Lucas's hand brushed my knee when he picked up his backpack from the floor. Just then, the bell rang. 

I looked at my schedule. Next I had.....

"Chemistry." Lucas said, looking over my shoulder. I looked over at him, his face was so close to mine, not even 6 inches away. "We have it together."

"We have every class together." I mumbled, smiling to myself. 

"Y/N?!?" A familiar voice said, behind me. I turned and saw...