A few weeks later

Sophia's POV

It was a warm day today and I was wearing *picture below* 

I left the bag on my bed and I got a jacket I know it is warm but I might take it beside I am meeting up with Ryan today and we will meet up with Dylan I am only hanging out with those two today well that and because they are the only two staying ...

I left the bag on my bed and I got a jacket I know it is warm but I might take it beside I am meeting up with Ryan today and we will meet up with Dylan I am only hanging out with those two today well that and because they are the only two staying in Hazzard.

I walked out of the house and walked to the Hazzard hotel and I saw them just walking out they smiled when they saw me.

Sophia: hey

Ryan: morning Sophia

Sophia: morning Ry

Dylan: let's go

I was about to follow them when someone shouted my name I faced the person who shouted me and I sighed it was my uncle.

Sophia: what?

Boss: where do you think you're going?

Sophia: I am going out with my friends

Boss: you're already friends with those Duke Boys 

Sophia: and?

I rolled my eyes which made him angry I laughed and got in the car and Ryan drove off.

Ryan: who's that?

Sophia: my uncle 

Dylan: isn't he the owner of Hazzard?

Sophia: yeah 

Ryan: that's pretty cool

Sophia: it ain't 

Dylan: who knows your last name?

Sophia: the mechanic 

Ryan: he seems alright

Sophia: he has helped me since I came here

Dylan: anyway let's go

I nodded and we talked about memories from the city and how much trouble I caused.

End of POV

Cooter's POV

I saw a dark blue car outside the Hazzard Hotel anyway Sophia came out of Boss' house and she met up with 2 guys then they got in the car well Sophia tried to she had an argument with Boss then got in the car.

I saw Boss walking towards me I turned around and just started to do some work.

???: Cooter you know my niece 

Cooter: what do you want Boss? 

Boss: I want you to keep those Duke boys away from Sophia and those guys 

Cooter: listen Boss I'm not Rasco who will do anything you say and you know it as for Sophia I won't tell her who she can and can't be friends with