21|not oday is d-day

I settled for a pastel pink spaghetti strap dress that stood just below the knee and white converse that he bought the other day. I went out of the room jogging downstairs and searched for Yoongi.

He was nowhere inside the house as I had looked anywhere around the house. Then the front door opened with Yoongi and the tall familiar man. They came in and the visitor looked at me showing a greeting smile, a charming dimple appeared at his cheek.

Though feeling uncomfortable with the new presence, I replied with a strained smile then looked at Yoongi. Yoongi fiddles at something on his phone.

"Hi Y/N." dimples smiled wider and waved. He looked really really and eerily familiar. "H-hello, who are you?" I stuttered, my body cowered in his presence. It's like a defense mechanism.

I didn't look at him straight in the eye because I was afraid. He was quite intimidating to begin with.

"This is Namjoon, a friend." Suga introduce with a dead gaze, shoving his phone at the pocket of his ripped jeans. "Let me get my wallet." he excused himself and walked away sluggishly.

You were left with this guy named Namjoon, your defenses were up. There's an odd feeling that kept on telling you to run, so you turned your back and started walking away. You wanted to be as far from Namjoon as possible.

But a hand grabbed your arm and a sudden surge of haunting memories came back to your mind as you remembered him. The same hands, his silhouette, voice everything dragged you back to that nightmare.

"You." I scowled, panicking. I stomped and turned back to face him. I threw my finger at his face accusingly.

"I-It was you!" I shouted, almost in tears. The culprit just smirked, patting my head like a stray kitten that just hiss. He steps closer to my frozen form.

Reminiscing that night, your mind wander and wander, you stood frozen and scared, slowly looking up at the tall menacing guy.

He hummed, "Let's forget about it and start over as friends." he throws his head to the side whilst smiling. The smile didn't feel warm neither welcoming, more like sinister and threatening.

How can you forget, forget those hands you tried to squirm out to and his figure under the night sky and dimly lit alleyway. The only witness being the moon and stars that couldn't help.

"Y-you kidnapped me. I- I was just walking and and.." I whispered in a monologue, panic shot as my hands tremble. He chuckled, amused by your crumbled state. You jerked his hands off whilst stepping back.

Yoongi came back and stared at the two. "What's going on hyung?" Yoongi asked and you quickly hid behind him, gripping tightly on his polo shirt and arm. Yoongi took you in his arms and hugged you tight. You bury your face at his shoulder while hugging him back tightly.

"She remembered me how sweet haha." he laughed in a way that didn't seem out of funny. "I was just following orders Y/N." he continued with a much serious and deeper tone.

Yoongi glared at Namjoon. "Shut up." Yoongi spat, punching Namjoon at his shoulder playfully. Yoongi inched closer to the front door with you still on his hold, afraid to look up and see such taunting presence.

"Let's go, princess and hyung it's down the basement, lock the door on your way out. Bye." he bid as we got out the door and of to the gates.

We didn't ride his car, this is a first. Just walking, it is cloudy and perfect for a walk since the sun rays burn. The breeze is cold yet warm at the same time.

I distanced myself for a bit, still scared with the sudden memory of the abduction. The useless struggles and feeling of being helpless was enough to make me want to get away from the  fake haven.

My decision is driven by my negative emotions that I didn't think it through anymore.

"I never knew there was a cafe here." he pointed and I looked at what he talked about and saw a cafe across a gasoline station. The sign read Sunshine Cafe.

I looked back to see that I had lost track of the way because of my inner monologues, how inconvenient. It was one long and silent walk.

"Let's try it there." he intertwined your hand and held it tight. Yoongi faced you and looked in your eyes with his dead gaze. This gaze of him is creepy, the emotionless expression he had was sometimes cute. But this one is ready to kill barehand and cold blooded.

"Don't try to escape." he mumbled enough for you to hear. He smiled a sinister one and held your chin up to look at him. "I'll get mad Y/N." his smile fades into a sad frown.

It's the first time he called me by my name so far, is this a good sign or not? Should I back the fuck up and stay on my lane?

No today's the day, die or die trying.

Im currently addicted to an anime entitled 'Darling in the Franxx' it's just zerotwo is so cute and cool hihi have a nice day . 2018 me

2020 me, I'm more addicted to going seventeen, bts cracks and franbowlilmisfortuneandnightmaresandsallyfaceminecrafthorroryanderesimetc gameplays