This Isn't Possible

Chapter 23

I was tremendously excited on my first day I made sure to dress appropriate. As I push the door to go in I felt the cool AC hit my face the music was swimming all through the shop. No costumers were around yet. This gave me time to get comfortable.

Where’s this Ramone person? I thought maybe he could teach me.

Before I could think more my heart froze and I dropped my purse. How could, why was he here.

He grinned like the cocky bastard he was. “Aren’t you going to greet your ex or do I have to come over there and grab you.”

He began to walk to where I stood and he poked out his lips. “How about a kiss I know you’ve missed me I wouldn’t be surprised if you told me you can’t get over me.

My nostrils flared tears threatened my weak eyes I couldn’t talk or move. Was this really him, Ramone.

“Keep your distance you delinquent loser.”  I bit down on my lip after the words escaped my frozen mouth.  

His Liquid blue eyes were trying to drown me his face just the way I remembered. He stood inches from me I could smell his musky cologne and the tropical gum he was chewing, I could see his untamed black mane and the way his bangs fell into his eyes. Why did my hand want to just move it out of his eyes like I use to.

I walked away from the trance he put me in. On the counter was a print out of what my task was for the day. I was grateful, I didn’t have to ask him anything.

The whole day he watched my every move. I had not a second to breathe I felt very inferior and intimidated

At first I had to stock up the t-shirts then I had to press some with designs, ended the day with handing out flyer's and sweeping the shop.

I ran out of there before Ramone could bother me more.  Should I tell Michael about him?