chapter 1

Laito cheating x reader fem

Hi guys This is my very first fan fiction I would love to here your thoughts on it and if I should keep writing. I do not own Diabolical lovers. There might also be Smut and Lemon so don't kill me for that either. Please don't be mean to me if there is grammar mistakes either. Now after all that lets get on with it. Author-Chan will shut up now.

It was lunch time at school and you were enjoying some F/F with Laito, of course you were mostly eating it all. A crumb had fallen on to your cheek (or drip from whatever you were eating). Laito gave you his signature smirk and you new what he was about to do. He opened up his sexy smile till you gave his face a good shove to stop him from biting you. "Aww come on sugar just one bite promise it wont hurt." You reject him. He then forced himself on you pining you to the bench you were sitting on. You flail you legs kicking him in the Smurf berries. "Laito get off ME" "Shit seriously Y/N" He says as he slouches and throws his head back in pain. "Sorry babe you know what happened last time.

(Last Time) You and Laito were in another one of you HOT make out sessions in the janitors closet of your school. "Mmmm Laito" You say, Moaning into his mouth. Without a warning he shoves his wet tongue down your throat. You almost choke on it as it searches its new found land. You tug on his silky locks making him let out a loud grunt. He then proceeds to drag his wet muscle down over your neck. Making you squeal once he hits your sweet spot. He licks and then sinks his sharp fangs into your skin. "Ugh LaiTOOO OWW" you quickly pull away from him seeing him smirk with your red blood dripping down his face. He gasps like what sounded out of pleasure. "No ones blood is as sweet as yours its like tasting pure sugar. "Laito that hurt please stop it" "Is my Sugar mad at me" You pout slightly hopefully getting an apology out of him. "Aww look at you your cute when your frazzled. He kisses you lightly on the top of your head and leaves.

"You will obey me Y/N" "Sorry not today gotta get to class you later. Walking to class you meet up with your friend Ember you and Ember have been friends since grade 3. "Y/N did you here about the new transfer student she is so cute and is totally gonna have all the guys fawning over her." "yah whatever" "Seriously look at her" She shows you a picture of a tiny little girl with shoulder length blonde hair fair skin and blood red eyes. "well it doesn't matter cause I only love Laito and he would never go for such a flat chested pip squeak" "Whatever you say Y/N come on lets head to class"

" Everyone I would like you welcome Yui with open arms" A couple of the guys whisper stuff like "hey sweet cheeks" or "I can welcome you with something else thats warm too" Finally you here the bell ring and head to the bathroom before you head home.

You head in and here someone in a stall crying. "Hello is anyone in there" "Ohh yah sorry I'm fine thanks" "hey aren't you the new transfer student" "Yah I'm Yui"" I'm Y/N" "Did you wanna talk about it, What are those marks on your neck they look like v...vampire marks" "How did you know" asked Yui "I have some experience with the species" "Oh well if you know them then I guess you will under stand my problem" "Fire away" you two both head over to the school coffee shop and Yui finishes her story

"So your living with vampire brothers as their bride/prey." "Yah and I thought my father loved me but he just gave me too these people for their own personal wants." "Well if you ever get fed up I can teach you a few self defence tricks" "Really you would do that?" "of course" (Time Skip) "Well thanks for doing that Y/N" "Really Yui its no problem, Bye" "See you later"

Later on that day you see a certain spikey red head and a little blonde Yui. You stop at the wall to not ease drop 😉 (wink wink hint hint) "Ayato please stop" "You belong to me now remember" "Ahhh Ayato stop" you here a big wack and a thud. Knowing Yui used one of the moves you taught her. You move not wanting to be seen.

Later you and Ember are walking home. You ask your friend "Hey the transfer student Yui were is she living." Knowing that Ember did a back round check on the girl already "Wait you didn't hear she's living with the Sakamaki brothers." "Seriously" "Yah" "I wonder why Laito didn't tell me about her you ask your self" "See you around Y/N" "Oh bye Ember"

(Time skip to the Next day) "Bye mom bye dad love you" "love you too be safe" "Laito isn't answering any of my calls that's weird" You take the bus to get to school expecting you see Laito at his locker ,but he isn't there. "Hmm that's odd"

you head into class seeing a group of ids huddled around a desk. You see Yui sitting at the desk and a bunch of cruel words like slut,bitch,floozy. "Yui what... hh-happened you look at her and see her neck covered in hickies. Someone from your class says "well look at her she's a slut a got what she wanted"

after class you and Yui head back to the school café to talk even though you still hear whispers among everyone around you. "Yui what happened to you I thought you learned how to protect yourself" "I tried but he knew how to stop everyone of my attacks. "who" "L-Laito" "Laito!?!?!?" "Yah Laito Sakamaki" "H-how far did he go" "Well since I belong to him he umm... took off my shirt and...uhh sniffle" "Yui did he" "No but he did use his hand" "I tried to get away but he knew how to fight every single move you taught me" (In your head) "Probably cause I've used them on him over the years and that was some beginner stuff" "Well Yui I would just try to stay away from him." "Uhhh ok" "See you later" "Bye"

So there it is guys please comment i would love to read them i will be taking requests and dont hate on me please.  sorry this chapter was so short. byeeeeee guys:)