Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The deal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki walks home from work as the rain fell on his umbrella. It was always the hardest day at work whenever it rained "Stupid rain always have to make my day worse whenever you come don't you?" he says as he continues walking to his apartment. Sure all rainy days were terrible days for him but by far this one had to be the worst of them all!

*Flashback*

Loki was copying papers that his manager dumped on him for the third time this week. His phone buzzes he takes it out looking at his messages from his boyfriend En Dwi Gast his heart stopped as he heard the message

'Hey baby~ sorry to have to tell you this. Well not that sorry I'm breaking up with you it's not me it's you. Loki I just don't feel the same for you after we started dating anyway hope you find someone new possibly.'

Loki crunched his fist tightly that bastard could have told him face to face instead of over a stupid text message. He goes to his contacts clicks on his ex-lover's number blocking and deleting it incase if he decided to beg to be in his life again. Sighing "This day couldn't possibly get worse" he goes back to his desk seeing a thousand love notes from the women who had a crush on him "just got worse.."

*End of Flashback*

Finally getting home Loki goes to unlock his door but found it unlocked. He takes out a pocket knife he keeps in his work bag for protection walking in the lights were on as he saw a guy asleep on the apartment floor. Loki carefully tries to walk around him and the guy starts to wake up.

He stretches before looking at Loki with the knife in his hand. The man puts his hands up to show he wasn't a threat "I'm sorry I came into your home sir I didn't mean to, I mean I didn't know someone else lived here a-a friend of mine who's the landlord here just gave me a key to this room so I can sleep here until the rain stops."

Loki points the knife at him "I don't care I want you to leave my apartment now!" he demands

The man gets up "Has the rain stopped?"

"No."

"Can I just stay here until it does please."

"No, you broke into my house you could be a murder for all I know! Now leave before I call the cops!"

Sighing in defeat the man continue to walk to the door his hand on the doorknob ready to turn it before he looks back at Loki "I was looking for a job all night before it started to rain. Again I'm sorry for coming."

Loki regretted saying this but he asked "What job were you looking for?"

"Just as a housekeeper is all nothing special"

Loki looks around his apartment it was a little messy since he moved in. He sighs and walks up to him "would you like it to be my housekeeper until you can find another one?"

Thor "um sure I guess I can do that. So are you with someone that lives with you?"

"No, my boyfriend just broke up with me you look like a real nice guy but I'm not looking for love right now."

"Oh no I wasn't asking to get together with you I was just assuming. I'm straight though I like girls."

"Alright." Loki holds out his hand "do we have a deal?" the man takes his hand "Yes. I'm Thor by the way."

"Loki."

Loki takes Thor to his guest room letting him in before going to make dinner tonight now for two. Thor closes the door leaning against it "phew I didn't think he'd but the straight part."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~