Page 7 / chapter 6 /

Chase (H) POV

I woke up around 9am, I don't normally wake up this early but it's playlist and I want to spend time with my friends as much as I can.

And I feel like I need to apologize to Alison. It's not because I did something wrong but It wasn't cool saying that stuff when we went to Taco Bell.

I go to the bathroom brush my teeth and take a shower. When I got out the bathroom Chase and Payton were still asleep so I decided to go to Alison's room. I walk to the elevator and go to the fourth floor.

Alison POV
"Who is it?" I ask half asleep even tho I already took a shower and brushed my teeth.
"Alison? It's Chase" I heard the voice say behind the door. I immediately knew it wasn't Chase Keith. I open the door slowly "hey" he said and I could see that he was nervous but

why? "Hi. Is everything okay?" "Yeah I'm fine b-but.." damn he is so cute when he's nervous.
"But what?" "I-i wanted to apologize for yesterday" "oh it's okay I didn't take it quite seriously" o-oh okay. Well I'm gonna go then" he said awkwardly. He was about to walk out

but I reached his hand. "Wait" he turns back
to me and I just couldn't he was so cute when he was nervous and I just wanted to grab his face and kiss him. And that's exactly what i did. He was shook at first but soon kissed back. I felt my butterflies go crazy. It felt so good.

We kissed for what seemed like forever but it was like 15 seconds. We slowly pulled back and stared into each other's eyes. We stayed in perfect silence "Alison? Who's there?" I hear Spencer say behind me "I think I should go now" he said with a smile and I nod. He

leaves and I close the door, I couldn't stop smiling "who was it" Haley asked "Chase" "what did he want?" "He said that they are going to get breakfast soon and asked if we wanted to go" they just nod and start doing whatever they needed to do.

______time skip_______

We all walked to the lobby and met the boys we stayed at the lobby for a while and then decided to go eat at Starbucks since none of us were that hungry. we got to Starbucks and we sat down next to the entrance. we all order what we want. I don't really like coffee so I order a shaken iced green tea lemonade and a ham and cheese croissant.

"what should we do today?" chase k asked out of nowhere "lets go to Disney" Spencer said "no I fell like every time we come here we go to Disney" "she's right" chase H said and we made eye contact for a while " lets go to the pier" I say taking a Sip of my drink "hey that a good idea" Payton said standing up. we all take our drinks and go to the pier.

time skip {sorry I'm lazy}

we get to the pier and do pretty much everything you can do there. we stayed there the entire evening. and to be hones I spent half of my time hanging out with chase. it was like a little date but he didn't have to know that.

 it was like a little date but he didn't have to know that

liked by iitspayton, xlilhuddy and 23486 others

alibesson: thanks for reminding me what butterflies feels like.❤️

username1: best friend goals
username2:who are talking about
spensmalik:i look good in blue
alibesson: spens yo look goon in everything
xlilhuddy: your welcome ;)
username3: I ship you and chase

written: June 1st |June 4th

published: June 4th

is this good or should I make it longer like the others ??