Part 2

Skyler

I woke up to darkness, I tried to move but I was tied up. I started to remember what happen but its all blurry when I saw the car speeding up in front of me, I tried to call for help but my throat was dry and I barely whispered. That’s when I heard the door open and footsteps getting near that’s when I tried harder to break free. A low chuckle spread the room as I stopped and threaten them that they kidnapped the wrong person but that made them laugh more which indicated that there are more than two people in the room. I was shaking and terrified, one of them removed the thing over my eyes. I blinked couple of times trying to adjust to the lighting but my left eye wouldn’t which made me freak out more. I looked down to see that I was basically covered in blood; hoping it wasn’t mine. I looked around to see the whereabouts and realized there were more than a dozen of guys; one of them came up to me and held my leg, which made me yell of pain. He seemed like a doctor with the way he handled my bleedings. I just tried my best not to provoke anyone and try to be calm but I couldn’t stop crying.

Minho

We were at the girl’s dorms; it wasn’t my first time here but it felt weird without shamma. Lemon patted my back saying how we will find her and then jonghyung started saying how the police will find her soon, but that just made latifa laugh as she gave me tea while smiling. That’s when Bash yelled something then started setting the table along with latifa with gadgets. I walked to the table to hear a police scanner and I mentioned how it was illegal to have one of those but Bash smiled at me and Moja started saying how things must be done. My group and I asked if we could help with what they were doing but they started talking about weird stuff but from what I understood that they are trying to locate how far they could have taken her and if there are any possible places. Key started to mention places that were near the accident. I wanted to help but didn’t know how or what to do as lemon sat next to me reassuring me that they will find her in no time. That’s when the police scanner demanded officer to a certain factory as I jumped was about to yell but they told me its useless to go. I was about to protest but Bash Jr showed up and started yelling shoes. Everyone was quiet for couple of seconds but that’s when the girls ran to one of the rooms and started throwing stuff around. Bash ran back to her laptop and started to type stuff and she suddenly got up. Two words made feel a lot of things at once; found her. I grabbed Bash and told her if Skyler was fine and she gave a look saying how of course she can know how she is doing from a tracker inside a shoe. That’s when Onew questioned why is there a tracker in a shoe. Latifa mentioned how they easily get lost and easily kidnapped so they took extra precaution. But I didn’t care I just wanted to hold her and know that she’s fine. Bash Jr. looked at the screen and said Skyler is in a warehouse near the Hans River. Jong hung said he knows the place and the girls said they would follow as we hurried to the cars. Bash called key as he put her on speaker; she started saying how it would be tough and we had to fight and if they don’t want to get involved its cool but I immediately said that we are already involved and that we already called the police which made a lot of arguments in the other car. We reached the warehouse and no signs of police, the girls started to gear up and told us to do the same and we just grabbed wooden sticks at the ground. We entered the place and saw Skyler tied on a chair in the middle of the field as I ran to her as the members tried to stop me but it was too late I was already half way there almost going to touch her flawless skin and her floral scent that she makes me go to the Victorian shop with her, when I was about to feel her I was pulled away as Skyler started to yell.

Skyler

They left me a lot because they knew someone would come and get me and they were waiting and that’s when I saw him running to me, I wanted to warn him but I missed him so much I saw his worried face but he was smiling as he was getting closer and closer, my heart beat faster by the second. I tried to shook my head but it was too late as the grabbed him and that’s when hell break loose. Everyone was fighting as the girls used what they learned and practiced everyday and fought them all and I didn’t expect Shinee members to be here but they were all fighting. Suddenly I felt arms around me and I noticed it was Minho trying to set me free and when he cut the robes, he took me to somewhere far from the fight and put me in the car and kept hugging me and seconds later what felt like hours in Minho arms the police showed up and broke the fight and basically arrested my girls because they attacked to police by mistake. I told the police everything as they mistook me for someone else and decided to take me as a hostage and then the office escorted me to the ambulance, Minho got in with me and he held my head softly whispering “Its all over, you’re fine” as he kissed me, I winced at the pain as he apologized but I kissed him back and at this moment everything was right.