A Fight is Coming

Note: Every time you see a youtube video, listen to the music and read at the same time, it makes you understand how important the scene is......I'm not being over dramatic you are!😂

Next Morning...

They are almost at the school Clem is having trouble carrying Aj because she didn't sleep last night so she was really tired.

James: "How is he doing?"

Clem: "He has a fever."

They get to the school and see Willy with a bow and arrow.

Willy: "WALKER!" 

Willy mistakes James for a walker because of the mask.

Willy: "Violet It's Clem and Aj they're back!!!"

Clem: "James you should stay with us."

James: "No..not ready yet."

James walks away and Louis and Lucy start to walk to the gate. Clem's legs give up and she falls to her knees. Louis and Lucy open the gate.

Lucy: "Is he..?"

Clem: "No. Gunshot."

Louis: "Where's Y/N?"

Clem: "We were separated."

Lucy: "Shit hurry up get him in here!"

Clementine: "I can't."

Lucy picks up Aj and takes him to Ruby to see if she can patch him up and stop him from bleeding out.

Clem: "Please help him."

Ruby: "Don't worry we got him."

Violet: "Clem can I talk to you for a bit?"

Clem and Violet walk into Marlon's office.

Clem: "What's up?"

Violet: "Everbody is scared Clem..I told them about the raiders, They could show up any minute and he wouldn't be ready and now since you guys are back and AJ has been shot I don't-"

Clem: "Violet Aj is the least of there worries."

Violet: "Yeah, your right..also Clem."

Clem: "Yeah?"

Violet: "Who was that guy you were with?"

Clem: "His name is James, he helped us when we were attacked. Let us stay in his camp for the night."

Violet: "But why would you bring him here? You led him right to us."

Violet: "I mean he's a stranger Clem. Running into those two in the woods, it proved we can't trust anybody."

Clem: "Look he's not with the raiders, he's just some guy that lives in the woods."

Violet: "Willy said he was wearing walker skin."

Clem: "That's how he gets past herds, he can guide them too."

Violet: "Wow. Uh Okay."

Clem: "I wouldn't have brought him if I thought he was a threat."

Violet: "No it's not that but...Where's Y/N?"

Clem: "We were separated from the raiders, they went after him and they shot him multiple times..I don't even know if he's alive...Those people that shot Lucy and Sammi, there arming up to attack the school."

Violet: "Holy shit! For real."

Clem: "Yep and we need to defend ourselves."

Violet: "But how Clem? This place is just a school, we don't even have guns."