New Students

Violetta's P.O.V

Uggghh my head! I wake up in my room and as I roll around.....OMG! There is some strange guy in my bed!

Diego-So you're awake then?

Vilu-Who the hell are you?!

Diego-Don't remember huh? I'm Diego, Ludmila's friend. We danced and...

Diego keeps talking as I rub my head and memories of last night come flooding back..Leon! He is angry at me and I have Diego in my bed!

Vilu-You need to leave...like now.

Diego-But what about last night?

Vilu-What? Did we.....?!

Diego-No. We just made out a little.

I put my head in my hands.

Diego-You also really opened up to me.

Vilu-Well forget everything that I said and get out of my house.

Diego-Come on Vio-...

Vilu-Out!

I jump out of bed , grab his arm and start to drag him down the stairs.

Diego-Well remember to give me my jacket back.

I look down and see that I am in his leather jacket. He grins as I begin to pull it off but before I can hand it back to him he stops me.

Diego-Keep it for now, it looks good on you. Plus this gives us a reason to meet again.

He winks at me and walks out and I hurriedly shut the door behind him. Like I would really wanna meet up with him?!

I run into the bathroom to find that it was luckily not occupied by Ludmila. I take a shower and get dressed.

(Monday Morning @ The Studio)

I walk into the studio with shades on and see Leon. I avoid him swiftly before he grabs my arms.

Vilu-What?

Leon-Are you avoiding me?

Vilu-No!

The truth is..I was. I felt too guilty about the whole thing and I just wasn't ready to face Leon.

Leon-Violetta...

Vilu-Nothing is wrong!!

I pull away and run into the hall.

Pablo-Ok everyone, we have some new students. Say hello to Janet,Kacie,Diego,Alicia,Mackenzie,Samia and Sarah!

All-Hey.

Pablo-Now try and get to know each other and make them feel welcome.

Wait, did he say Diego? Oh my god...

Diego walks in and smirks at me. I walk straight over to him.

Diego-Hey babe.

Vilu-Don't "babe" me! What are you doing here?

Diego-I go here now.

I turn around and see Leon so I grab Diego's arm and we go into the Janitor's closet and shut the door behind us.

Diego-You wanna finish what we started the other night?

Vilu-Don't get cocky. Leon can't find out. Promise me that you won't say anything, PROMISE ME!

Diego-Fine I won't.

Vilu-Thank you!

I give him a huge hug and we hear the door unlock....