1.Miss Nobody

Beep beep beep

I roll over in my bed and gently pick up my phone, 6am. I don't have to get into school until nine and it's only a fifteen minute walk but I like to get up and ready extra early.

I love school but the pupils are just hell, I only have one friend Emma. She's stunning! She's the sort of girl when she walks through the door all eyes turn on her.

I don't understand why she hangs around with me I'm Miss Nobody.

Nobody cares about me I'm just an ugly "nerd". I have dull wavy brown hair and blue eyes. I'm 5ft 5 and tanned skin I'm so boring.

I got out of bed and walked into my closet i picked out my red tank top and black joggers I never ever made effort for school or anywhere really I never felt the need to it's not like anyone is going to take any notice.

Once I walked into my bathroom which is part of my room I brushed my teeth got ready and done my hair.

By done my hair I mean I threw it into a messy bun and left stray pieces sticking out everywhere. I honesty looked like Albert Einstein.

Once I was ready I headed downstairs to my mom.

Me and my mom are so close, being as I don't have my dad anymore because he's a useless piece of sperm, me and my mom are extremely close.

She has blonde wavy hair with blue eyes what I inherit, she has gorgeous olive skin a beauty anybody wants!

"Hey hun"

"Hi mom"

"Your breakfast is in the kitchen have a great day at school" yeah like that's going to happen!

"Thanks mom"

I walked into the kitchen and ate my toast once I was done I shoved my earphones in my ears and blasted the 1975 girls to hide the sounds of screaming young children excited to get to school and headed out the front door

Route hell hole.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hey so this is my first chapter might be boring but trust me gets better ;) sorry about how extremely short this chapter is I promise they'll get longer!! hope you enjoyed.