~Restless~

If Sex is not a spiritual experience to you, you need to find a new god

Yet another month passed and they couldn't stand the distance between their lustful bodies, everything seemed meaningless to them except the fact that they needed to be together once again. The rush of their blood growing with the intensity of wanting to be pleased by one another, they were no longer sane and it was getting crazier every passing second. A quick decision and they were in the same room where they made love to eachother everytime, secretly.

But this time they had the time limit, things somehow managed to make them meet here and they were together finally, alone. An hour was nowhere to be enough for them but it was more than nothing and they knew it would be the only chance until the next time, it was a precious moment and every minute of it would count. The curtains were down and the lights were dim, it was a warm day and so were they.

Once she was in his embrace, both of their heart beats calmed down and all they thought was about loving eachother and nothing else. Kissing eachother like the wild birds they've became she moved to unbutton his shirt with trembling hands, embarrassingly she tried unbottoning but the time was running and so was his patience. He took his shirt off quickly then moved towards hers, the silk gown she wore slipped off her body like a gift wrap. He carresed her with his slender fingers and made her body more excited with every touch. She has became more addicted to him in these past few months and feared nothing, moving her hands down she unbuttons his fly and gets to the point for which she has been waiting for so long.

"Oh baby... I've waited so long for this!"
she whispers.

she slightly holds his length with her small hands and starts stroking it gently, a growl escapes his mouth at the very touch, she teases him with her only hands at first but couldn't resist anymore. Taking him inside and tasting the addictive taste of his amazing thick cock made her panties wet and set her body on fire.

"Oh god... and I was waiting for this for too long babe" he says now.

They hugged each other bare, nothing stopping their hot bodies to meet and mince together, she was a bit afraid as usual on what's going to happen next. The invasion of his huge dick made her shiver and her tight pussy squirm, it always did. He rolls the latex on and proceeds in making love to his only love, sliding it gently in she moans louder this time, his name escaping her mouth with the stingy feeling of his dick inside her. Their heavy breaths and her moans surrounds the room and there's nothing else they could hear or think about. Once she was accustomed with the invasion, the pain left with a dull ache and an amazing feeling of completeness and satisfaction. Her body rocked against him in need for more this time and he did what was needed, he pushed himself deeper and deeper making her shudder with every thrust he gives, her eyes watery, hair messier and thick lines of sweat on their bodies making everything a romantic fuss! They love eachother to their fullest, the time limit made them realise how bad they needed eachother and couldn't let a second slip away.

She rides him like the horse rider she was, making him move to the edge with her own orgasm. Screaming his name silently she falls apart and explodes, the sense of satisfaction was so refreshing. The doggy style was always their best position because "baby you feel so tight from behind" he said.

Thrusting her desperately, rougher than before and making her shudder with each move he made his own time worth the wait. Her pussy was drenching and his swalloan dick made her crazier making her come all over again, she was right, it gets better everytime, although everytime was the best for the both of them!