Promises

Uff you  guys!! You keep making me write new chapters even tho this was supposed to be an ONESHOT XD
But whatever since a few of you seem to like my poorly writing, sweet and dramatic story, I'd like to please you! I hope you like this one AND remember to leave comments if you want me to keep posting this story. Enjoy and much love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Readers POV

Claire's phone wouldn't stop ringing, of course the incoming calls were from Leon and Claire saw that but she didn't want to talk to him, not now at least, she took the phone, turning it off right away with disgust on her face.
"How could I be so stupid ? I should have known better .. I can't even blame him for this'' she said sighing in frustration, but her feelings were turning from anger, frustration to so much pain when she realized, that she was only his distraction, he do love Claire indeed but Ada will always be his true Love, her tears begun to fall down, she noticed only when her vision got so blurry that she couldn't see the street anymore, the thought of Leon and her together was too beautiful to be true, thats why there had to be something ruining that dream.. Doesn't matter if they would get together and have the most beautiful marriage  one day, even if they would have a family together , the moment Ada would reappear in Leons life, Claire knew he would choose her in the end and she couldn't bare that thought.

Focusing on the street again, wiping her tears for a better view she decided to go to her workplace, she still had enough work to do, why not doing it now and let her mind wander to another place, a place less painful..

Leon was still sitting on Claire's couch, he already called the few people he thought Claire would go to in her state of mind, but she wasn't anywhere, the only option that was left, was to sit there in her place and wait for her to return home, one day she would, Leon already talked to Hunnigan and got the next 2 days off for him to fix things up. He really wanted to explain everything to his red head even tho he didn't even know how...

To: Claire Redfield
From: Leon
Claire please, at least let me know that you are fine, I am really worried and I am so sorry, I'll explain everything to you.

Leon never got an answer, but he decided to stick to his plan, he would wait for her to come back , watching at his phone every 10 to 20 minutes, no text from Claire.. He was on his way to the kitchen to prepare some food for him and Claire to break the ice , but he knew it wouldn't be that easy.

Claire

She found herself still sitting in her car in the parking lot down her apartments building, letting everything sink, still hurt, angry and scared but calm somehow.
Memories came back about what Steve once told her, " Claire calm down before you take a choice you probably will regret later"
-Oh Steve, if only you could be  here,  Probably things would be different - she said with a weak tone , her voice threatening to break, on the edge of her feelings, she just started to cry again. Steve really appreciated her and gave his life for her, how could she ever reward him for everything he did? There was no way, it was too late, Steve ... he was dead, dead because she couldn't protect him, someone as precious to her! His last words to her, were some of his most pure feelings and desires, of love and to love the woman he fell in love with.. it broke her heart remembering that day, when he told her about his love for her and she didn't have the time to reciprocate and even if there was more time, she couldn't have done it, because she didn't feel that way..

 it broke her heart remembering that day, when he told her about his love for her and she didn't have the time to reciprocate and even if there was more time, she couldn't have done it, because she didn't feel that way