Chapter 8

Meh wifu ^-^

-x-x-x-Le Time Skip-x-x-x-

"Turn the music up!"

I nod at uraraka and higher the music..we all start dancing and my mom cooks food...

*~||Shealynn's pov||~*

We dance to the music for what seems like another 30 min...i then start to get a little warm and I start to sweat...with the habit of mine I head to the restroom to wash my face...

Bakugou waits by the restroom door...the song 'wow' plays and mariah sits down near the door..i come out and we go back to the living room...iida starts dancing with mariah and i dance with bakugou...who surprisingly can dance...

"Iida no!"

He tickles her and she laughs...bakugou smiles and starts to spin me around...

I laugh slightly...then remember my uncle's words...'don't stay out too late...be at your apartment by 1:00 am...I take out my phone and check the time...it read 12:50 am...my eyes widen...i then tell everyone I haft to get going...they nod and I leave out the door...then start to walk towards my house...

-x-x-x-x-x-Y/n's pov-x-x-x-x-

Tokoyami smiles and spins me..i chuckle and we continue dancing..

"Yes!"

I smile and look to my right bakugou waves and leaves....iida hugs mariah and i look back to tokoyami...he smirks and kisses me..

"Whoa!"

"Sorry.."

I laugh and we sit down...mariah sits next to us an iida hesitantly kisses her..

"Glasses..smooth..real smooth."

"Heh.."

We all then gather up and sit down just talking..mariah falls asleep on iida and tokoyami falls asleep right next to me..uraraka stands up and plays with midoriya while i watch...

x-x-x-x-Time Skip To UA Festival-x-x-x-x-x

*~||Mariah's pov||~*

I yawn and snuggle more into iida..he shifts and pulls me close...we all have been spending nights at my house...it's been a month since the USJ attack...but were fine now.

"Time to wake up kiddos!"

Iida stretches and lays me gently on the couch...he then stands up and i run in front of him..

"Good morning mariah.."

He bows and i giggle..this dork. I lift him by his shoulders and he looks at me..

"Why do you always do that iida?"

"It is respectful.."

"Well then.."

I kiss him and he smiles...i pull back and fix my glasses..

"Was that respectful?"

"Very...but it would be more respectful if you did it again..but longer."

"Oh i see.."

I kiss him again and he wraps his arms around my waist while i link my hands around his neck...

"WHOA PG PG!"

We pull back and see ivy covering her eyes and tokoyami laughing..

"S-sorry.."

We let go of each other and get ready for UA Festival...i grab my p.e clothes cause that's what we must wear..and i then shower.

P.E clothes: