Chapter 2

Wanda was bored. Tony insisted that everyone stay in Stark towers from noon till dawn unless a mission. Wanda didn't understand why. They weren't going to get hurt. Thanos was dead Ultron was gone. Loki had joined them. A/n I needed Loki in my life I'm sorry ok! 

Wand considered sneaking out but she couldn't by herself. She needed help from the sneakiest person. The god of mischief himself. 

"Loki"! She called to his door. "Who is it"? He grumbled. "It's Wanda". She replied. "Make it quick. I can't stand being cooped up in this place". He said. "That's why I'm here". Wanda said. "Can you help me sneak out"? She asked. Loki opened the door and smiled at her. "I'll take that as a yes".

Loki just stood there for a minute and he transformed into Tony. He made her invisible. "Who is it"? Jarvis asked. "Tony Stark genius billionaire playboy philanthropist ". Loki recited in perfect imitation of Tony's voice. "You are permitted to pass". Jarvis said. Wanda snuck through with Loki and they were out of Stark towers!

Wanda and Loki walked around for about an hour- Loki still disguised as Tony. Wanda saw a circle shaped disk fly by. She gulped seeing the avengers perched on a nearby hill glaring at them. Steve started running towards her. "Wanda"! He yelled. "Sorry-". Wanda started to say. But Steve just grabbed her. "Thank goodness your ok". He said relief showing in his blue eyes. "I was so worried". He said hugging her tight. "Don't ever ever run away again"! With each word he hugged her even tighter. Wanda usually would've tried to get away from someone that was hugging her so tight but she welcomed Steve's touch. When he finally pulled away Wanda felt herself missing his embrace.

Tony broke the silence. "You". He paused. "Are so grounded". Wanda groaned. She may have been a superhero but she was still a fourteen year old girl and Tony was her guardian. She layer down on the soft grass. "It was Loki's fault". She complained. "I'm mad at Loki too". Tony agreed. "But you are grounded from your laptop your chrome book your phone and your tablet for two weeks"!