Chapter 1

"Here you go Mr.Jeon,"

You hand him the folder, Jungkook smirks and grabs the paper. "Thank you." He whispers. You gulp and nervously nod. Jungkook's eyes travel from your chest to your legs, more specifically, your thick thighs.

He bites his lip, scanning your whole body. You knew Jungkook's weird looks from time to time but you couldn't do anything because, he's your boss.

Fuck, she's so hot.

"Kyra, would you like to go to a dinner with me? Tomorrow, It's about work." He asks, tapping on his desk. "On a dinner? With who?" You ask, crossing your arms do to the coldness of the room. "Well, it's with my business friends, I have to have a date, I'm not taking a no as an answer." He states, smirking as he leans on his chair.

You smooth little shit.

"Of course, you have my number already, text me." You say, an idea came popped in your head.

You were walking towards to the door, but before you open the door, you turn around and bite your lip, following with a seductive wink.

With that, you finally leave.

Holy shit, that was fucking hot.

Jungkook gulps, images of you on his lap while bouncing on him flashed in his mind. He lets out a quiet groan.

||

1 0 : 3 4 p m

You were in your shorts and you were casually listening to music while dipping your feet in warm water.

You softly hum to the rhythm of the song.

The look on Jungkook's face was still in your mind, how shocked and surprised he looked when you gave him that look. You received a text message.

Boss Jeon:
Wyd?

You:
Just bathing my feet:)

You send the message before stepping out of the bathtub. You dry your feet and decide to go to bed, another text was sent.

Boss Jeon:
Sounds refreshing:)

You:
Always refreshing

Boss Jeon:
Can you do me a favor?

You:
Of course boss c:

Boss Jeon:
Please, call me Jungkook

You were slightly shocked.

Is that normal?...whatever.

You:
Ok.

Boss Jeon:
My assistant quit today after you left, can you be my assistant?

You:
Sure but why couldn't you just tell me tomorrow?

Boss Jeon:
Well, I like my assistants to be early for work so instead of you being here at 8:30 you'll be here at 7:40

You:
Awe! Boss! I need my beauty sleep:(

Boss Jeon:
Its Jungkook, and srry babe, life sucks:(

Babe?

You felt your heart flutter, He's never said things like this which surprised you. Calling him by his first name was shocking but calling you babe was mind blowing.

You:
Fine.

Boss Jeon:
Thanks!💕 Sleep tight!

You:
Yea yea, goodnight😴

You send the last message and turn off your phone, putting it to charge you set it on your night stand. You didn't realize you were smiling.

Jungkook's p.o.v

Jungkook bit his lip as he sets his phone to charge he lays his head under his arm and smiles looking at his ceiling where you could get a good view of the city sky.

And then again, your body start to enter his head and he can't help it, ever since you've started working with him, he's been craving to touch you and devour you. He didn't want to seem like some type of creep.

Another boner, great.

Jungkook was impressed, no other girl could give him boners for days like you.

He sighs and decides to sleep.

________________________________

Thanks for reading, don't worry, Hannah_Rapmontanna the story will be published later! I'm still working on it!❤