one.

hey babes so this is my first fanfiction i've written that i'm actually serious about so pls don't hate on me. but also, just because i'm taking it seriously doesn't mean i'm going to edit so don't expect perfect grammar and spelling and that stuff. alright have fun!

• • •

sophie's pov:

"babe, babe wake up." i felt someone lightly nudging my shoulder. i shrugged their hand off, i want more sleep. "soph, you gotta wake up, the rest of the squad are going to get here any minute."

i groaned and rolled onto my back, rubbing my eyes before opening them. i looked around the room, i was in my boyfriend ethan dolan's bed, he was sitting at my side smiling down at me. i smiled back weakly. "good morning e," i said.

"come on you gotta hurry up, gray is already setting up the camera!" ethan said getting up and leaving his room.

i sighed and quickly texted my bff sally before getting up to get dressed.

*texts with sally*

me - hey sal

me - srry i didnt tell u i was at e's last night

sally - its fine

sally - did u guys fuck? ;)

me - i dont kiss and tell ;)

sally - omg u totally did

sally - im omw over rn anyway

sally - u better tell me all abt it!

me - alright see u then

me - love u ho <3

sally - love u more bitch ;3

*end of text convo*

i smiled as i put my phone down. sally has been my bff since i was like 1. we both went to college together for 1 year in ucla but then we became famous on youtube and dropped out. we're literally the closest friends ever. i love her so much it hurts.

as i stood up, getting prepared to get dressed, i realized i wasn't in my room so i had to wear ethan's clothes. and we had to film a video! oh god that's so annoying. whatever.

i sighed pulling on a pair of sweatpants, rolling up the ends and the waist. i then put on a black t-shirt and tying it up. i pulled my hair into a messy bun on top of my head. i looked in the mirror, i looked alright.

i went into the bathroom, i rummaged through the drawers until i found a toothbrush that i left the first time i slept over. i quickly brushed my teeth and then went to the recording place where sally, ethan, grayson, and james were already sitting.

when sally and i became famous, people began shipping me with ethan, and people were shipping sally with grayson. we didn't know who they were so we searched them up and instantly fell in love. we collabed once, went on a few dates and then came out on the internet as "exclusive". now, gray and sally are dating and me and e are dating.

me and ethan have now been dating for about a year. things are going ok. in the beginning things were amazing and we were literally the cutest couple ever. now its become mostly for show. we don't hang out that much alone anymore and whenever we do we make sure to document the whole thing. our relationship has been consumed by instagram pictures and snapchat stories. which i guess is expected if you're a social media influencer dating another one, but it's just a bit annoying sometimes. i do love him, don't get me wrong, but i don't think i can put up the act that we're right for each other for much longer. we fight, a lot, and whenever we do it ends in us having hate sex and then forgetting about it. which is not healthy. i'm not sure what to do. and then there's one more problem that no one knows about -

my thoughts were cut off when the "problem" walked through the door. "what's up bitches?? sorry i was late!" the problem said enthusiastically, "i brought coffee!"

"hey emma!" james said happily, embracing her in a tight hug. the rest of the squad did the same.

"sophie?" emma asked, looking at me with a confused look on her face, "you good?"

"hm?" i hummed, looking up to her stunning eyes. i was completely out of it, i was completely lost in thought, thinking about her subtle curves, her soft hair, her plump lips and her -

"i said," emma said, interrupting my day dreams again, "you good?"

i smiled weakly, blushing slightly, "yeah, im perfect." but that was far from the truth.

grayson's pov:

something's up with sophie. i'm positive. i've known her for a little over a year and even though i'm not as close to her as ethan is, we're still really good friends.

sally was sitting right next to me on the floor, i was sitting with my arms holding me up, my legs spread out wide. sally was sitting crossed-legged in-between my legs. i leaned in so my lips brushed lightly against her ear, "baby?"

sally hummed peacefully, shutting her eyes, she was so god damn cute.

"can we talk for a sec in my room?" i asked. sally nodded and stood up. "we'll be right back," i mumbled before following her to my room.

"what's up gray?" she asked, wrapping her arms around my neck.

i smirked, she was so gorgeous. i leaned in and pressed my lips to her, our lips moved slowly against each other's. i pulled away, "no no no, i need to stay focused," i said shaking my head, giggling a bit. "i need to talk to you about sophie."

sally raised an eyebrow, "what about her?"

"she's acting weird," i said shrugging. "she's been extra spacey and she and ethan have been fighting a lot recently. they fight almost every day, whether or not it's over text or in person. and after each fight they have hate sex, which by the way is really gross to hear, and they end up forgiving each other. it's not healthy. ethan seems fine with it, but i can tell it's ripping sophie to shreds."

sally nodded knowingly, "well if she's truly not happy with ethan then she needs to talk to him."

i nodded, "but i feel like that's not the whole thing," sally raised her eyebrow again. "i feel like it has something to do with emma."

sally bit her lip, "i mean i guess, she does get really shy around her. and sophie is NOT a shy person. and she's always staring at her." she then gasped, "DO YOU THINK SOPHIE HAS A CRUSH ON HER??"

grayson's eyes widened, "holy shit."

"what is ethan going to think?" sally asked worriedly.

"i don't know but it's not going to be pretty," i said sighing.

• • •

i hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter of this story. what are sally and grayson going to do? how is ethan going to handle it? will sophie be able to accept her love for emma? find out in the next chapters!