Requital of the Penance

A/N: Welp, this is it guys. this is the end, the finally, of War of Penance. after this, I will no longer touch this story. I hope you enjoy and please please please, leave a comment and let me know what you thought. Warning!!!! This one shot is quite long so be prepared to read.

*Story is unrevised!

One step followed by another, the world seemed to disappear as the music guided every part of Jimin's body. He felt sweat pour down his forehead, shirt clinging to his skin. He twirled, moving his arms with the motion of his body. He felt elated and at ease when he danced. He felt as if his body was floating. It felt as if he was back in Fayette, flying with his wings flapping in the air. He remembers the refreshing feeling it was to feel the air pass by your body. With Fayette's buildings and castle in the background, beautiful skies surrounding him in his mind, Jimin was homesick.

He panted once the song finished, lowering in his final stance. Opening his eyes, he stared at himself in the mirror, a small tear falling down his cheeks. "You really do get emotional whenever you dance huh?" Jimin widened his eyes, turning to see Jungkook, standing by the door. "Oh hey, I didn't hear you come in." Jimin said, wiping the tears and sweat from his face. "I just came to get you, I'm closing now." "Ah, sorry. I'll get everything ready." Jungkook hummed, staring as Jimin grabbed his bag, placing his phone inside his pocket after responding to a text message.

"Hey. . . Jimin, can I ask you something?" Jimin looked up with confusion "What is it?" "I've noticed that you seem to be coping yourself a lot more often. Is everything okay? Is maybe. . . is Yoongi doing something to-" "No! Yoongi isn't doing anything, I promise! It's just. . ." Jimin sighed before walking past Jungkook, Jungkook following behind. "I'm just a little homesick and, I guess, every time I dance, I remember my old house and. . . my family. It's not so bad though because I have all of you here."

"But. . . why can't you just like, I don't know, visit them? Did you and your family left off on a bad note?" Jungkook asked with a frown. Jimin pouted, looking up at the night sky as soon as they were outside. He turned to Jungkook when he heard him fumbling with the keys. "Kinda? I. . . I can't go back there. It's impossible for me to." Jimin responded. He quickly cleared his throat when he saw Jungkook's frown. "Well enough about that. The less I think of it, the better I'll feel. So anyways, how's everything with Taehyung?"

"Okay. . . if you don't want to talk about it then it's fine. And Taehyung and I are doing great. He's very. . . spontaneous." "Spontaneous? How so?" Jimin asked with a giggle. "Well, he suddenly comes up with random things. One day he wants to do all these things and the next, he wants to stay at home and spend some time." "Hmm, sounds like Taehyung alright." Jungkook chuckled and nodded his head. "You know, he misses you." "I see him almost every day!" Jimin yelled with wide eyes.

Jungkook chuckled and nodded his head, ruffling Jimin's hair. "You know how he is. You're his soulmate or whatever. What about you? How're you with Yoongi?" Jimin smiled softly, looking down at the ground. "We're good but I do have a complaint." "Oh? And what's that?" Jungkook asked curiously. "He works too hard. Whenever I get home, he's never there. He stays late in the studio and doesn't come home until three in the morning. Then he leaves again at twelve. I'm glad he's finally taking that four week break for the holiday."