9.

Tour is almost over and im incredibly sad , its been my main distraction throughout this breakup and everything. Lauren has been so flirty and nice its weird , not even when we were together was she this nice. Im not falling for it though , been there dont that , im not getting cheated on again and im glad i made that
decision because as im scrolling through instagram this caught my eye .

@laurenjauregui

@dinahjane , @camrenisreal, @y/n , and 1,345,000 liked this photo

@laurenjauregui : you are the light to my darkness 💡💗 @camila_cabello
comments disabled.

Seeing this breaks my heart , throughout our whole relationship she never posted about me , in fact it took her a whole year for her to tell her friends she was dating me , now that is ridiculous , but this truly does hurt me inside. I feel like calling her and screaming at her for making me feel this way like what kind of hatred does she have on me that she had to make me feel this way. I shouldnt even be sad about this she broke up with me , she ended things with me. Im going to move on , i have fans now that look up to me , and im going to show them that no matter what you can be happy and you can move on.

@usery/n :

@normanikordei, @dinahjane , @sabrinacarpenter , @justinbieber and 2,678,000 liked this @usery/n : he looks at me better than you ever did  🧐comments disabled

@usery/n : he looks at me better than you ever did  🧐
comments disabled

** Later on in the day **

As i was finishing rehearsal for my next few gigs here and there , my phone went off , as i checked what it was it was obviously from Lauren , man , i swear this girl just doesn't stop i dont know if she broke up with me or if i broke up with her because she just doesnt stop.
*************************************************

Lauren 🤥

you didnt have to caption it like that

oh but i did , im sorry i didnt know i had to ask you what i can use as a caption

But i love her and wont break up with her if thats what you want , i just miss you .

I DONT CARE . I dont love you anymore , nor am i in love with you.
Bye Lauren.

*************************************************
I feel like sometimes instead of reassuring me that she doesnt love me anymore i feel like shes telling herself that. She keeps constantly reminding me , but who knows what goes on with her honestly. I do miss her ofcourse she was my first love and all , but i think i need to start seeing other people , and move on just like how she clearly is.

AUTHORS NOTE : guyssss im backkkk (: